Before deleting your Neteller account, we recommend that you think twice before performing the deletion. Why when you delete your account:
- Your Neteller account is closed because you cannot restore it. If necessary, you can create a new account later.
- Account registered by email and phone number, you cannot use to re-register unless you contact Neteller support for processing. How to contact support here
- If you have a Net + Card *, you cannot use it after closing your account.
* The Net+ card is only available to residents of authorized countries of the European Economic Area (EEA)
Things to do before deleting your account
To make sure that there are no problems when blocking your Neteller account, you should do the following:
- Before closing your account, make sure that you have spent all available funds and that the balance is at 0.00 or very close to it.
- Suppose you have a crypto balance. First, you need to sell your crypto balance through the Cryptocurrency section. Then withdraw or spend that balance.
- If you have pending transactions, you must first wait for the processing to complete. Transactions become processed or fail. Check the status of your transaction in the History section.
Actions to close your Neteller account
Deleting a Neteller e-wallet account is very simple. You need to do a few simple steps directly on your account.
Step 1: Go to “https://www.neteller.com”. Then log in to your account.
Step 2: After logging into your account, click settings on the left side of the interface, and then click on Account Settings. You continue to select Account Status.
Step 3: In the Account Status section, click Close Account.
Step 4: Now, write the reason for deleting your account in the box “What made you close your account?” then, click the Close My Account button to delete your account.
You have completed the closure of your Neteller e-wallet account with a few simple steps. However, before doing so, you should carefully consider and make sure that all your funds have been withdrawn from the Neteller wallet.
Some frequently asked questions about deleting a Neteller account
1. Can I close my Neteller account and open a new one?
Ok. You can open a new Neteller account after closing the old one. However, you must use a new email address and a new phone number.
2. Can I use my old deleted account verification documents for my new account?
Ok. You can use verified legal documents for new accounts.
3. What happens if I have an account balance but have cancelled my Neteller account?
We advise you not to let this happen at all. Please withdraw or spend all the money in your e-wallet before deleting it. If you still have a balance in your wallet, contact Neteller Support immediately for timely processing.