XRP continued to trade on the downside. Precisely, it fell by more than 5%, pushing its market capitalization to fall further. This fall in prices is due to his ongoing dispute with the US SEC. In addition, Jed McCaleb, former CTO of Ripple, sold his stake. As XRP is trading in the red, along with the technical sell recommendation, the overall outlook remains bearish.
XRP Price Prediction: YTD Performance Chart
|Last 5 days||+2.07%||-1.86%||+3.16%|
XRP 2022 Price Forecast
|XRP Forecast 2022 average price||$0.51|
XRP Price Prediction 2025
|XRP Forecast 2025 average price||$0.61|
XRP Price Prediction 2030
|XRP Forecast 2030 average price||$5.81|
XRP Price Forecast: Volume and Market Capitalization Data
|June 3||$728 million||$15.5 billion|
|June 1||$1.24 billion||$15.1 billion|
|22 June||$1.06 million||$15.5 billion|
|18 June||$1403 million||$14.9 billion|
|31 May||$1738 million||$20.4 billion|
|15 May||$1428 million||$21.6 billion|
|May 1||$1658 million||$29.2 billion|
|April 1||$2092 million||$39.8 billion|
|March 1||$2877 million||$37.6 billion|
|February 1||$1183 million||$30.0 billion|
|January 1, 2022||$1156 million||$40.4 billion|
XRP Prediction and Forecast: XRP Tweet
Originally tweeted by XRPL Charts (@XRPL_Charts) on July 3, 2022.
Follow @XRPL_Charts for daily stats
XRP burned in the last 24 hours: 1503.830083 (Total)
Total #XRP Burned: 10,587,541
Total $XRP Remaining: 99,989,412,459
How is XRP different from others?
- Ripple is focused on financial services through XRP Ledger and partners with traditional financial services companies. XRP is the cryptocurrency that powers transactions (just like Eth or Matic)
- Transaction speed and competitive costs. Traditional overseas payments take days compared to Ripple which takes seconds.
- XRP uses a consensus protocol with validators that quickly approve transactions. Validators could be banks and financial institutions
Main problems with XRP
- Ripple is a more private network as coins are released by Ripple directly unlike Bitcoin where coins have to be mined. This can negatively affect the price
- In many ways, Ripple is much more centralized than Bitcoin and Ethereum given control over validators.
- Ripple is an ongoing case with SEC keeping the price of XRP low. It is one of the very few cryptocurrencies that has not grown much in the last 4 years.
Why is XRP falling?
- XRP’s lawsuit against the SEC continues endlessly in sight
- The Crypto market unraveled after inflation rose followed by the Fed’s rate hike.
Will XRP recover?
In terms of added value for consumers and businesses, XRP meets the standard. The odds of XRP winning its lawsuit against the SEC are high if not very high. Taking these two factors into account, we believe XRP will begin the recovery in the next 4-9 months. The exact period is difficult to pinpoint, but it should be at a time when economic fundamentals stop getting worse. A full recovery to all-time highs will take much longer.
XRP Forecast and Forecast: XRP News Now
Technical breakdown of XRP prices increases the chances of a 40% drop by July
Ripple : how to buy XRP?
Here are some steps to buy XRP:
Choose a Crypto Exchange
Choosing an XRP exchange is quite difficult as most exchanges eliminated XRP after the lawsuit.
Create your account with Crypto Exchange
Once you have decided on the exchange, you will need to create an account that will request your personal data along with your banking information. In most cases, you will deposit money from a bank account, such as your personal checking or savings account. You can also typically complete bank transfers, use a debit card, or deposit money from PayPal.
Finance your portfolio
Once you have created your account, the next step will be to fund your wallet.
After funding your wallet, you can now use the wallet amount to buy XRP.
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collects forecasts and data from across the network and does not have an internal view on the likely trends of stocks or cryptocurrencies. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.