Transferring funds from Coinbase to Kucoin is pretty simple and easy. Coinbase, being one of the central crypto exchanges, facilitates many cross-crypto transfers.
But do you know how to transfer funds from Coinbase to Kucoin?
While the exchange has successfully facilitated transfers from Coinbase to Binance and from Coinbase to MetaMask, the transfer of funds from Coinbase to Kucoin has not yet been discussed in depth.
Kucoin boasts an extensive repository of 600 crypto coins and allows users to conduct cryptocurrency trading in an easy way.
Here’s how users can transfer funds from Coinbase to Kucoin in a few simple steps.
How to Transfer from Coinbase to KuCoin
To transfer funds from Coinbase to Kucoin, a user must:
- First log in or register with the Kucoin crypto exchange.
- Go to Resources.
- Select the type of cryptocurrency and the preferred network you want to receive.
- Click on deposit and copy this deposit address.
- Now log in to your Coinbase account.
- Visit your portfolio page on Coinbase and click “Submit”.
- Paste the address of your Kucoin wallet.
- Click Confirm.
- You have successfully transferred funds from Coinbase to Kucoin.
Coinbase to Kucoin transfer time
It takes about 10-15 minutes for crypto funds to be reflected in your Kucoin account. Users are advised to refresh the page in case they are unable to view the latest transactions.
Coinbase to KuCoin Fees
According to Tradersunion, Coinbase usually charges a spread fee of 0.50%, plus a fixed fee of $0.99 to $2.99 depending on the size of the transaction.
There are many factors that can affect the transfer fee such as network congestion and traffic that can lead users to shell out more than the amount prescribed to send their cryptocurrencies from Coinbase to Kucoin.
To avoid paying exorbitant transfer fees, users are often advised to make such transfers at a time when there is low network congestion or when the network is experiencing low user activity