Dash is a blockchain and a cryptography that focuses on offering a decentralized payment network. Note that Dash allows for faster and cheaper payments around the world.
It was launched with the goal of being the scalable and most user-friendly payment focused on cryptography. Therefore, it relies on a network of master nodes (a subset of its users) to achieve its objective. In addition, there is a maximum limit on the number of DASH tokens to be issued, that is, no more than 18,921.005 DASH coins can be issued
Below are the two main use cases of Dash Coin:
- The currency can be used as a means for everyday transactions, which are cheaper and more instantaneous, by individual users.
- Dash coin can be used by financial institutions and services to send international remittances.
While Dash is an Altcoin that was developed to be superior and faster than Bitcoin, both saw a drop in prices this year. Dash coin is certainly giving its competitor stiff competition for a year. As we can see that its price is rising, unlike its competitor. In addition, Dash offers more privacy features to improve network security.
What characteristics distinguish the Dash coin?
- The Dash network has master nodes and miners to manage its mining system, where the master nodes manage InstantSend, PrivateSend, and governance measures.
- Dash has a feature called InstantSend that allows secure and fast transactions, that is, in a few seconds.
- It has a feature called PrivateSend to ensure that all transactions are 100% private.
Note that Dash’s instant transaction functionality also prevents the user from making two different payments with the same funds.
What makes Dash Coin different from Bitcoin?
- Dash is different from Bitcoin in its algorithm for extracting the coin, that is, Dash uses the X11 algorithm (which is a modification of the PoS algorithm), unlike Bitcoin’s Proof of Work algorithm.
- Both currencies have different mechanisms for managing the transaction. Bitcoin transactions need validation by all the nodes within the network and, therefore, decreases the speed of transactions (unlike the Dash currency, which is managed by
- Dash also has a self-financing model unlike Bitcoin, where it divides rewards among its stakeholders (i.e. miners, treasury and master nodes).
After analyzing price movements, competitors and other factors, we can safely say that the Dash currency is a good investment if you are planning for a medium to long term.
Table of Contents:
Is Dash Coin better than its competitors?
Dash coin’s only direct competitor is Bitcoin (BTC), that is, DASH was launched as an improvement over BTC because the former offers faster transactions and greater privacy.
Let’s analyze the crucial differences between Bitcoin and Dascoin to conclude if DASH is better than its competitor or not:
|4 seconds per transaction
|20 minutes per transaction
|From $0.2 to $0.3
|Bitcoin’s transaction fees are relatively higher than DASH and depend on various factors such as block size.
|It has a feature called PrivateSend that improves network privacy and security.
|It’s relatively less private than the Dash coin.
|DASH is governed by a formal voting system.
|BTC is governed by peer reviews.
Speaking of the performance of both coins, DASH has actually been outperforming BTC since the last year. Despite the current not so good macroeconomic and liquidity factors, DASH has managed to grow upwards in the last 3 months, unlike Bitcoin
In addition, DASH offers better privacy, higher transaction speed, and lower fees than its competitor. Dash coin’s governance system is even better than Bitcoin. Therefore, the Dash coin is definitely better than Bitcoin.
Will Dash reach 1000?
Yes, Dash can easily reach $1000. To reach $1000, Dash will need to climb nearly 20 times higher. This isn’t unheard of among cryptocurrencies. In addition, at $1000, Dash will have a market of $12 billion which isn’t really an incredible amount. Cautiously, this should take about 10 years.
Where to buy?
- CEX. IO — A reliable cryptocurrency exchange that offers a wide choice of cryptocurrencies for buying, selling and trading. CEX. IO is a trusted platform for cryptocurrency enthusiasts around the world, with an intuitive layout, rigorous security features, and plenty of payment options
- Kraken — A major cryptocurrency exchange recognized for its rigorous security standards, extensive trading capabilities, and worldwide reach. Kraken offers a frictionless trading experience for cryptocurrency enthusiasts and experienced traders, with a wide choice of cryptocurrencies and
- KuCoin — A well-known cryptocurrency exchange with a wide choice of cryptocurrencies, competitive trading fees and an easy to use interface. KuCoin also has a native token, KCS, which provides incentives
Dash Price Forecast 2023-2030 (Aggregate)
Although price forecasts are never accurate to the hundredth percent, proper research and analysis can predict a lot about price movement. Here, let’s try to predict the price movement of DASH.
Dash Crypto 2023 price prediction is $83.2
Dash Crypto Price Prediction 2024 is $119
Dash Crypto Price Prediction 2025 is $170
Dash Crypto 2026 price prediction is $230
Dash Crypto Price Prediction 2027 is $284
Dash Crypto Price Prediction 2028 is $391
Dash Crypto Price Prediction 2029 is $557
Dash Crypto Price Prediction 2030 is $799