Blur is a community-driven NFT marketplace. It aggregates NFT listings from major markets and also allows users to list their assets natively on the platform. Unlike many other NFT marketplaces that charge a commission on trades, Blur maintains 0% fees for selling NFTs.
- Blur’s interface is customizable, and users can switch between views when looking through collections, depending on their preferences.
- Blur displays everything on a single page, making it easier to access and compare all relevant collection data.
- Other small accessibility features, such as dark/light mode, gas rate trackers, and an ETH price feed, are also standard.
- Blur’s abundance of innovative features more than makes up for its lack of accessibility
- The platform claims to run up to ten times faster than other NFT aggregators, and Blur’s contracts are more optimized than in other markets, saving users up to 17% on gas tariffs.
- Another widely praised feature is how Blur’s interface clearly shows the rarity of the different NFT traits and even allows users to see the minimum price for specific attributes. All collections feature a floor depth graph, which helps potential sweepers visualize the impact of their purchases on the market.
As a result, Blur gained significant market share from Opensea, particularly among high-volume users.
BLUR is the native ERC-20 governance token of the Blur platform, with a maximum supply of three billion tokens. Airdrops have been distributed to users in recent months, with 12% of the supply allocated to them.
- $BLUR will be the market governance token for decentralization.
- Platform users who support creator royalties are rewarded with multiple tokens
A new analysis from U.Today claims that Blur’s airdrop will end up hurting the price as Season 2 BLUR airdrops of 300 million tokens will double the current circulating supply.
Overall, Blur Token seems to be a good investment
NFT data aggregator CryptoSlam has identified millions of transparently traded non-fungible tokens (NFTs) related to the emerging market Blur.io since the platform began broadcasting its native tokens to users on Valentine’s Day, February 14. Washing operations, which are illegal, involve buying and selling an asset to oneself using different wallets to create the illusion of high trading volumes. Due to the increase in NFT sales volume that was partially marked by CryptoSlam as artificial, Blur recently surpassed the sales volume of rival OpenSea, which was the largest in the industry.
Price Prediction: Will Blur Token Reach $100?
To reach $100, Blur will have to increase 75 times. At $100, Blur’s market cap would be $38 billion. If Blur were to increase at the rate of 25% each year, it would take 20 years to reach $100.
Considering all datasets, Blur is well positioned to reach $100. The probability of reaching $100 would improve if trends in circulating tokens decreased, likely through an on-chain burning program.
Blur Token Price Prediction 2023-30 (Aggregate)
- Blur 2023 price prediction is $2.1
- Blur 2024 price prediction is $2.6
- Blur Crypto Price Prediction 2025 is $4.3
- Blur 2026 price prediction is $6.0
- Blur 2027 price prediction is $7.4
- Blur 2028 price prediction is $10.6
- Blur 2029 price prediction is $13.8
- Blur Crypto Price Prediction 2030 is $22.1