Neeraj Kashyap is the founder and CEO of Moonstream.to. He is a mathematician and holds a Ph.D. in number theory from Indiana University. He spent his last twenty years in Japan, using math and machine learning to build algorithms to diagnose Parkinson’s disease and other similar disorders. This work made him realize the importance of building knowledge graphs on a large scale and he moved to Silicon Valley to focus on this work.
He worked at Google on TensorFlow and built knowledge charts that are actively used by major U.S. healthcare organizations. Neeraj has been working in the Ethereum ecosystem since 2016.
EDUCATION NEERAJ KASHYAP
- Indiana University Bloomington, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Mathematics, 2005-2013
- University of Maryland Baltimore County, Master of Science (MS), Applied Mathematics, 2004-2005
- University of Maryland Baltimore County, Bachelor of Science (BS), Mathematics, 1999-2003
PREVIOUS WORK BY NEERAJ KASHYAP
- Doc.aiAI Manager, Head of Blockchain 2018-2019
- Google, TensorFlowTechnical Program Developer 2017-2018
- API umanaProduct Manager, Software Engineer 2015-2017
NET WORTH AND SALARY OF NEERAJ KASHYAP
Currently this information has not been made public.