If you have
any interest in buying Freeway Token (FWT), you will be required to have Bitcoin abbreviated as (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) for trading purposes. I reviewed the leading Binance cryptocurrency exchange in this post to help you determine the best sites to buy cryptocurrency using a credit card or bank account. Read it and get tips on the best cryptocurrency trading.
Step 1: How to create a Binance account:
1.1 Visit Binance website
There have been several cases of phishing reported in recent years that are imitations of the original site, it is essential to carefully examine the URL of the website. First, look for the “Secure” certificate that should appear in the address bar and that serves as confirmation of the genuineness of the site. Secondly, to be more secure when trading on the platform, be sure to bookmark the authentic site to avoid any confusion in future searches.
1.2 Enter trading details
You need to fill in your details by going to the “Register” tab located in the right corner of the website page and entering your trading details. For example, you’ll need to enter your mobile number or choose to use your email address. For the email address, you need to use your main email which you can easily access and the most secure since you will need it to always log into your Binance account.
You also need to choose a strong password for your email; A strong password should include a mix of numbers, symbols, uppercase and lowercase letters. You will receive a 6-digit code via the email you provided as your account verification code and to complete the registration process.
1.3 Allow 2FA two-factor authentication (optional)
To make your account more secure, you must allow two-factor authentication after you sign in for the first time. Trust me; it is crucial to set up 2FA because it makes your account safer from any hacking activity!
Each time you sign in with two-factor authentication, you’ll need to provide a unique code once you’ve typed your email and password. To get your unique code, use the Google Authenticator app downloaded to your smartphone.
Step 2: Buy your first Bitcoin (BTC)
To send money to your Crypto wallet account on Binance directly through your bank account via SWIFT money transfer or you can choose to use your debit/credit card. For this part, I will guide you on how to use your credit card.
Binance previously did not allow the use of credit or debit cards on its platform, but the same was introduced. Binance has partnered with Simplex to allow its users to use their credit and debit cards to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum. This has led to higher crypto transaction speeds, lower transaction costs, and greater transaction flexibility.
I highly recommend buying Bitcoin first and then trading it for the right amount of Freeway Token (FWT).
It’s easy to buy Bitcoin through your credit card, but I’ll delve into the best ways to do it step by step to make sure you understand the whole point of trading.
- Move your mouse cursor to the “Buy Crypto” tab located on the top bar and activate the drop-down menu. “Then choose the currency, such as US dollars, and click ‘Credit/Debit Card‘ to take you to the next step.”
- You will be taken to the next page; on this page you will see the options to choose the desired Bitcoin (Select BTC) and the amount you need to spend to buy the chosen Bitcoin amount. The total amount you need to spend will be displayed based on the required Bitcoin amount and the corresponding market price at that time (including all fees). However, you can choose to set the total cost first, then the system will automatically calculate the order amount for you.
- Also enter your credit card details and personal information. Once done, you have to click on “Pay Now” and give it a moment to verify your details.
- You will be required to verify your email and phone number if this is your first simple payment via a code sent via email or SMS. Complete the verification process by opening the link in your email and type in the code you receive via SMS. Once you have done all of the above, you can click “Continue“.
- Identity verification follows through the use of an official document. Basically upload the photo of your identification document accompanied by your personal data and click on the “Upload document” tab.
Finally, your personal document will be approved once verified by the system and sent an email to show the confirmation of the purchase of the order. After that, your Binance account is credited with BTC or Ethereum purchased.
Step 3: Transfer your cryptocurrencies to a Bitmax Altcoin Exchange
Similarly, as in the previous steps, let me guide you on how to buy Freeway Token (FWT) using your investment from Binance.
Also remember that not all cryptocurrencies can be traded in Binance, we need to transfer our coins to an exchange that Freeway Token (FWT) can be traded. So let me guide you to Bitmax which is a famous exchange to trade altcoins. Use the link below to register your new account.
If you have completed processes similar to what we did before with Binance, we are ready to transfer our Bitcoins.
Step 4: Deposit BTC in exchange
If you have created your new trading account setup on one of the exchanges that trade Freeway Tokens (FWT), you will need to transfer your BTC from Binance to that specific exchange. Which you will need to do using a wallet system.
After that, you need to click on “My Resource”, then click “Deposit” from the menu on the left.
Then you will need to select “BTC” from the Token section and copy the data “Deposit Address”
This process can be difficult for you, but don’t worry, it’s easier than a bank transfer.
If you have already copied the unique address of the BTC wallet, go back to Binance.
You need to move the cursor to “Wallet” on the right side of the top bar and once the popup appears, click on “Fiat and Spot”.
Look for BTC in the list and click “Withdraw” on the right side.
Then you need to paste the deposit address you just copied from the other exchange and select BTC as the transfer network. Write down the amount you want to withdraw (you can click the Max button if you want to withdraw everything).
If you have done the above, click the Submit button to begin with the withdrawal process. In addition, to continue with the withdrawal, Binance may ask you for your 2FA code, and you will also need to confirm the withdrawal with an email.
That’s all you need to do, therefore, you should wait for a short time for the blockchain to confirm your transaction.
Step 5: Trading Freeway Token (FWT)
You will need to return to Bitmax to buy Freeway Tokens (FWT) with the Bitcoins you sent.
And move your mouse over the trading and then click standard under cash trading.
You will see a column on the left side; make sure to select the “BTC” pair and in the search bar type “FWT”.
If you have already moved your coin click on it and you will now see a chart of FWT/BTC prices in the middle of the page. Select the “Market” tab as this is the easiest way to buy orders. Choose either type your amount or choose which part of your BTC deposit you would like to spend on the purchase, by clicking on the percentage buttons.
Once everything is confirmed, click “Buy FWT”. Now you have your FWT!
Other exchanges to buy cryptocurrencies
In addition to the exchanges listed above, there are some more common crypto exchanges where day trading volumes and a huge user base are available. This helps ensure that you can sell your coins whenever you want and that trading fees are not high. It is recommended to register on these exchanges as well because whenever Freeway Token is listed there it gives traders who have already recorded a large amount of trading volumes, which means you will be provided with some great trading opportunities!
Final step: How to store Freeway token securely in hardware wallets
1. Ledger Nano S
- Easy to set up and has a friendly trading interface.
- Use on desktops and notebooks
- Lightweight and portable
- It was designed to support most blockchains and a wide range of tokens (ERC-20)
- It has many business languages.
- Designed by an established company found in 2014 with great chip security
- Not expensive but can be purchased at an affordable price
2. Ledger Nano X
- It was built with a more advanced and secure element chip (ST33) than the Ledger Nano S
- It has an easy design that allows use on desktops or laptops, or even smartphones and tablets via Bluetooth connection.
- Also lightweight and portable and has a built-in rechargeable battery
- Has a larger screen
- Comes with more storage than Ledger Nano S
- Supports most blockchains and a wide range of tokens (ERC-20)
- Provides different languages for each customer
- It was designed by a famous company found in 2014 with great chip security
- Can be obtained at an affordable price
If you’re still going to stay at hodl” as some people call it, it basically tampered with “hold” (which becomes famous with the passage of time) your Freeway Token for a long time, you need to find ways to make sure it stays secure,
However Binance is the safest cryptocurrency exchange, in recent years there have been hacking incidents and funds have been lost. Due to the design of wallets on exchanges, they will always be accessible via the internet (“Hot Wallets” as they are called), thus exposing some aspects of the weaknesses.
Then safeguard your cryptocurrencies by putting them in “Cold Wallets”, where the wallet will only have access to the blockchain (or simply “go online”) when sending funds. This reduces the chances of being hacked. For example, use a paper wallet which is a free cold wallet type. It can also be defined as a pair of public and private addresses produced offline and that you write on a sheet to stay safe with you. But it is not permanent and can be addressed by a certain risk.
Thus, the hardware wallet is therefore the best compared to cold wallets. As they are usually USB-enabled devices that can hold key information from your wallet in the most secure way. They are also designed using military-grade security and their firmware is continuously updated by their manufacturers and this makes them safer to use. For example, Ledger Nano S and Ledger Nano X and are the most common hardware wallets, you can buy one for 50 to 100 dollars depending on the specifications they have. I highly recommend them to keep your assets because these wallets are worthy of every penny according to my experience and opinion.
Receive the freeway token in my Remitano Wallet
To receive the Freeway token in your Remitano wallet, follow these steps:
- Make sure you have a Remitano account and that you are logged in correctly.
- Get the Freeway token deposit address from your Remitano wallet. This is the unique address you will use to receive tokens.
- Share the deposit address with the sender. The sender will then initiate a transfer of the Freeway tokens to your deposit address.
- Wait for the transfer to be confirmed on the blockchain. This process can take anywhere from a few minutes to several hours, depending on current network conditions.
- Once the transfer is confirmed, Freeway tokens will appear in your Remitano wallet.
It is important to make sure that you are using the correct deposit address for the Freeway token, as sending tokens to the wrong address can result in a permanent loss of funds. Also, always verify the authenticity of the sender before initiating any transaction.
Frequently asked questions
Can I buy Freeway Tokens for cash?
The answer is no. Because there is no way to buy Freeway Token directly with cash. But, using marketplaces like LocalBitcoins to buy Bitcoin first and complete the rest of the steps by transferring your bitcoin to the respective AltCoin exchanges.
How can I buy Bitcoin from local sellers?
You can go to LocalBitcoins which is a peer-to-peer Bitcoin exchange. It is more of a marketplace where users can buy and sell Bitcoins to and from each other. Users, known as traders, advertise to show their price and the payment method they want to use. Then buyers buy from merchants to buy from sellers in a particular nearby region on the platform. LocalBitcoins is after all a good place to go to buy Bitcoin when it’s impossible for you to find your preferred payment methods somewhere else. The prices of the site are high and you have to be very careful to avoid scammers.
What are the fastest ways I can buy Freeway Tokens while living in Europe?
While in Europe you have the advantage of buying cryptocurrencies quickly and easily. Because Europe also has online banks that help shoppers simply open an account and transfer money to exchanges like Coinbase and Coinmama. The banks that are common as online banks in Europe are Bunq, N26 and Revolut.
Can I use alternative platforms to buy Freeway Tokens or Bitcoin with credit cards?
can, you just need to visit Changelly, which is an easy site to trade, especially when it comes to buying Bitcoin with credit cards. It provides an automatic cryptocurrency exchange that gives a buyer the opportunity to trade cryptocurrencies quickly and buy them using credit card. It has been designed to allow users to easily buy cryptocurrencies since it has a simple user interface and also provides easy-to-follow instructions.