GST is the Solana version of the stepn blockchain game play-to-earn. GMT is the version of Ethereum. To buy NFT sneakers, payment must be made in Solana and therefore the earnings are also in SOL.
Green Satoshi Price Prediction: Today’s Perspectives
|1. The wisdom of the market||negative|
|1a. Market data||lower|
|1b. Trading Volume||lower|
|1c. Technical aspects||sell|
|2. The wisdom of the crowd||Partially negative|
|2b. Buzz on social media||lower|
|2c. Sentiment on social media||superior|
What Is Green Satoshi Token?
Green Satoshi Token is one of the tokens of Stepn’s house. The other token in the STEPN ecosystem is Green Metaverse Token or GMT. Here are some facts about Green Satoshi Token:
- Green Satoshi Token (GST) is a Solana token that powers STEPN, a web3 application that urges customers to “move to earn.
- The goal of introducing the move to earn tokens is to urge the population to lead a healthy lifestyle.
- The developer of the STEPN ecosystem also wants people to familiarize themselves with the idea of Web 3.0.
- STEPN invented two cryptocurrencies, GST and GMT and both cryptocurrencies have their purpose. GST is used to mint the new NFT sneakers. GST can also be sold for profits. GMT on the other hand is used as a customization fee.
- There are limited green Satoshi tokens on the market. GST’s total supply is 339,975,417 while GST’s current circulating supply is 329,975,416 according to Data from Coinmarketcap.
How does the Green Satoshi Token work?
Green Satoshi Token is one of the two tokens of the STEPN ecosystem. STEPN is a Solana-based game developed by Find Satoshi Lab. To get the rewards, a user must download the STEPN app and rent or rent NFT sneakers from the STEPN app. Once you’ve rented NFT sneakers, you can earn in-game currency by jogging, walking, or running out, which can be cashed out for profit or used in-game.
There are three STEPN game modes: 1. Solo Mode, 2. Marathon Mode and 3. Background mode.
A user can earn rewards in the form of a green Satoshi token in any of the three modes. In solo mode, a user can earn tokens by moving. Users can also earn tokens by participating in marathons. However, to participate in marathons, the user must register for each race 24 hours before starting the event.
Background mode comes into play when the user owns or rents a sneaker. The mode is also activated when the STEPN app is turned off. When the STEPN app is disabled, the background mode extracts the step count from the health data of the mobile device.
Green Satoshi Token: frequently asked questions
Where to buy GST coins?
The most reliable cryptocurrency exchange platforms for GST are Pancakeswap, Orca, Coinex, Jubi, Hotbit, etc.
Is GST a good investment?
Due to the shortage of coins, GST prices are rising upwards, which may indicate that in the future this coin has the potential to expand. Looking at the span of 5 years, we can predict that this coin can reach the mark of $ 18.03.