Currently, the demand for transactions on mobile phones has become increasingly popular. Capital.com trading platform is an emerging online trading platform in the Vietnam market. However, this exchange revealed outstanding advantages in terms of friendliness, convenience and versatility in a short time. Capital.com is also optimized for mobile platforms and is quite easy to use. This article will guide you to install and use Capital.com on your phone.
Installing the Capital.com trading application on mobile phones
Step 1: Sign in to the AppStore (if you’re using an iPhone) or Google Play (if you’re using an Android phone).
- Fill in the text search box: Capital.com.
- Then, click Get to download the app to your phone.
Step 2: Once you have downloaded the trading app Capital.com on your phone, click Open to access the platform.
- If you don’t have an account, register HERE
- If you already have an account, click Sign In to access your account.
- If you’re using an iPhone, click Allow when you’re prompted for permission to access the application on your phone.
Introducing the Capital.com interface on mobile devices
Explore the Capital.com features on your phone
1. The top tab after logging into your account are the market checklists. You can edit these lists to your liking by clicking the pen edit icon.
2. Below is the area where you want to click Quick Charge.
Next, in the center of the screen there is an area that summarizes the price information, the trading fluctuations of each asset according to the corresponding list above.
4. Below are the tabs to track account information. The details of each tab from left to right are as follows:
- Transaction: This is the current page we are referring to; after logging in
- Wallet: You will be able to track trades, orders, and price alerts on your account.
- Search: You can click on this tab to quickly find the transaction codes you want
- News: This tab keeps you up to date with ongoing market news.
- Account: This is where you manage all the status related to the account: switch to the Demo account, manage your other Capital accounts, manage the account verification status, account balance, settings … This is the most important area when it comes to managing or changing your account settings.
Mobile Capital.com Guide: Switch to Demo Account
Step 1: Sign in to your account on the Capital.com app
Step 2: Select the Account tab
Step 3: Select Switch to Demo
Step 4: Select the currency for your account and click Continue.
Step 5: Name the demo account you’ll be using and click Add Account
- Then you have successfully opened and accessed the demo account Capital.com.
- Each Capital.com Demo account has $1000 free available for trading.
Instructions to open other demo accounts
You can also open multiple demo accounts on Capital.com try trading with different strategies. To open a second demo account, do the following:
- Click Accounts, select My Accounts
- Select the Demo tab
- Select Add demo account
Switch to a real Capital.com account on your phone
To return to trading on a real money account Capital.com, select the Accounts tab and select Convert to Real Money.
Switching from a demo account to a real one on Capital.com is quite convenient and easy to click a button.
Overall, the stock trading app Capital.com is quite user-friendly and easy to use. In the following articles, we will guide you to perform more detailed operations in the use and experience of capital.
We value this as a platform that is likely to compete strongly with eToro in the future. At least in verification and deposit operations. Meanwhile, Capital.com is not inferior to eToro in terms of reputation and number of products.