Lido DAO is a community that has developed a liquid staking service for Ethereum, allowing users to earn staking rewards without having to lock in resources or maintain staking infrastructure. The Lido liquid staking protocol solves the problem of freezing staking resources during the early stages of Ethereum 2.0 by allowing users to deposit ether in Lido smart contracts and receive a tokenized version of staked ether (stETH) in return.
The stETH token is freely transferable and can be exchanged at any time, unlike the staked ether. The Lido staking solution is more flexible than self-staking and requires a lower deposit amount. The system charges a 10% commission on wagering premiums that is split between node operators, the DAO and a cutting insurance fund, making it more profitable than the exchange while providing full transparency and audibility.
Borrow digital assets against their guarantees. In addition to providing liquidity to various DeFi protocols, Lido DAO also provides a DEX, similar to DYDX where users can trade a variety of digital assets in a secure decentralized environment.
Lido Dao is the DeFi platform number according to DeFi Llama
- Lido Token can be used for Ethereum Staking without restrictions such as minimum deposits and no blocks.
- DAO governs a number of liquid staking protocols with Lido on Ethereum among them. The Lido DAO decides the key parameters of the Lido (for example, commissions) and performs the Lido updates.
- DAO members govern Lido using the governance token, LDO. The weight of the LDO vote is proportional to the amount of LDO a voter puts into play in the voting contract.
Overall, Lido Dao is a good case for investment
Lido Dao Price Forecast 2023, 2025 and 2030
- Lido Dao Price Prediction 2023 is $3.69
- Lido Dao Price Prediction 2025 is $8.08
- Lido Dao Price Prediction 2030 is $54.38