Leverage is a useful tool for investors who have a small capital but want to invest more than they have or for greater profits. Toopen a leveraged position on eToro, follow the simple instructions below:
1. Log in to your Etoro account and choose a tool.
2. Click “Trade” and you will be taken to the Trade window.
3. Depending on your needs, select “BUY” or “SELL” and then adjust the parameters (the amount of money, Stoploss, Take profit) that fit your strategy.
4. Choose the leverage rate you want
5. Click “Open Trade” at the bottom to open a new position.
After placing a leveraged position on eToro, click “Wallet” in the left menu to check the ordered assets.