As of 01/04/2022, Binance introduced the “Learn & Trade Biswap (BSW)” promotion.
The activity has promotions: A, B and C.
For promotion A, you must have a net deposit of a minimum of 500 BSW or trade at least 700 BSW.
You also need to finish reading the introductory BSW article and take the Biswap binance quiz to share a prize pool of $75,000 in BSW token vouchers.
Rewards will be distributed based on the total number of correct answers.
For promotion B, you must exchange at least 300 BSW, share the promotional poster and send the screenshot.
In this way, the $15,000 BSW token vouchers will be equally divided.
For the C promotion, you must exchange at least 3,000 BSW to access it.
50 winners will be selected to win $200 in BSW token vouchers.
1. What is the trade fee on Biswap?
- A. 0.15%
- B. 0.1%
- C. 0.2%
- D. 0.25%
2. What is the percentage of commission return you can expect on Biswap?
- A. Up to 80%
- B. Up to 50%
- C. Up to 90%
- D. Up to 100%
C. Up to 90%
3. What is the maximum supply of BSW?
- A. 700 million
- B. 1 billion
- C. 800 million
- D. Unlimited supply
A. 700 million
4. What is the current BSW issuance rate per block?
- A. 20 BSW
- B. 30 BSW
- p. 28 BSW
- Q. 26 BSW
A. 20 BSW
5. What is the maximum swap referral reward on Biswap?
- A. 10%
- B. 15%
- C. 20%
- Q. 25%
6. Which NPTs can be pointed at in the Biswap NFT stake pool?
- A. NFT of Robbies
- B. Any NFT
- C. Squid NFT World NFT
- D. Binance-specific NFT
A. NFT of Robbies
7. What tokens are distributed in the NFT staking pool on Biswap?
- A. BSW, WBNB, USDT and BFG
- B. BSW and WBNB
- C. BSW and USDT
- D. BSW, WBNB, USDT
A. BSW, WBNB, USDT and BFG
8. What is the trading fee on Biswap NFT Marketplace?
- A. 0.1%
- B. 1%
- C. 0.5%
- Q. 2%
9. How is the trade commission distributed on Biswap NFT Marketplace?
- A. Distributed equally between buyers and sellers in the form of Robi enhancements
- B. Distributed equally between buyers and sellers in the form of BSW
- C. 100% goes to the seller in the form BSW
- Q. 100% goes to the buyer in the form of BSW
A. Distributed equally between buyers and sellers in the form of Robi enhancements
10. Who audited Biswap?
- A. Certik
- B. Shield
- C. SlowMist
- Q. Fairy-proof