KardiaChain aims to become the first fully interoperable and “non-invasive” blockchain that connects different networks and projects without changing the protocol. The project handles this because it runs on a double-node structure. So linking the KardiaChain ledger and other blockchains is made much easier. Programming used scalability and more accessible smart contracts.
The platform has been active since December 2020 and has seen huge gains since then. Kardia’s native Chain token went from $0.00073 to $0.1488 in one year.
And it is being used more and more, particularly in Vietnam.
The luck of KardiaChain is that the blockchain is more non-invasive and interoperable. And as mentioned above, its dual master node technology allows the protocol to access both its ledger and one of the other platforms.
Thanks to this technology, KardiaChain can work efficiently with other projects, a pretty strong use case if you ask me.
And the white paper states that anyone can operate at double nodes. The mechanism makes the platform permissionless, meaning it’s all managed with a consensus mechanism to validate transactions on both blockchains.
According to Tri Pham, CEO of KardiaChain, the developers of the project are working to further decentralize it, especially governance and enterprise. KardiaChain mainly focuses on reaching new users with its innovative technologies.
The platform has also initiated many initiatives that aim to increase adoption. Some examples are:
- Adoption of decentralized applications (ADDAPs), which combine centered and decentralized product elements
- Discounts on mobile top-ups for Viettel customers who pay with KAI,
- KAIstarter, a decentralized financial fundraiser and platform used for revenue sharing.
In addition, KardiaChain has collaborated with other projects such as NEM (XEM), MANTRA DAO (OM), ShareRing and Bounce Finance (BOT).
KardiaChain’s native KAI token has the main use to serve as a transfer mode in the project ecosystem. KAI is known as a utility token and its purpose is to be a unit of account. By integrating into the KardiaChain network, he used betting rewards and validator.
In more detail, KAI is used for:
- Buying or selling products or services in the KardiaChain ecosystem
- Access to distributed services and products
- Staking with dPoS
KardiaChain launched IEO on Gate.io April 8, 2020. The goal was to reach 1 million funding and the project crushed it in 2 minutes. Another proof of how much the project has been publicized
Today there are 5 billion KAI tokens in the total supply and 1.5 billion in the circulating supply.
And the distribution of KAI is as follows:
- Private sale, 16.32%
- Team, 12%
- Consultants, 3%
- Ecosystem, 20%
- Validators/mining, 10%
- The community, 5%
- The foundation, 14.93%
- Startups, 15%
And the KardiaChain network uses Byzantine fault tolerance and a proof-of-stake delegated consensus. In other words, each new block added to the chain must first obtain the approval of 2/3 of the validators. Interested parties may also choose to outsource transaction validation to other external platforms. The white paper is clear, and the double node protects the security of the ecosystem when interacting with other blockchains.
The blockchain has also been verified and secured by CertiK, and all remaining issues prior to the mainnet launch have been resolved.
The brains behind KardiaChain are Tri Pham and Huy Nguyen, two former Vietnamese high school students. They developed the projects and raised funds. Today Pham is the CEO and Hguyen, the Chief Technology Officer.
Pham has a lot of experience in business, he is a successful entrepreneur. He had previously co-founded a company called AppFluke that worked to bring the newly invented technology to the general public and served as a learning experience for KardiaChain. And this is Pham’s goal to this day, to bring the future to the masses.
On the other hand, Nguyen is also very experienced in the field, previously working as a technical manager at Google. And when he left the company, several Google employees followed him to join the Kardia Chain development team. And not only that, but he has also worked as a technical engineer for Cisco, Apple and Hitachi.
Together they formed KardiaChain and focused in particular on the Vietnamese market, where they saw success. And with a perfect team like this, it’s no surprise
KadiaChain also has an active social media community. The official KAI Reddit community has 1400 members, 24,500 followers on Twitter and about 12,000 members in their Telegram community.
Many say that we are once again approaching the much-attended altseason. And with KAI being a small cap with a market cap of just under $90,000,000, the 301st dimension, I can’t be bullish.
KardiaChain is, in my opinion, an underrated project, and there is some long-term catalyst that could send KAI to the moon, so let’s dive in:
- By merging the dPoS and Byzantine-Fault Tolerant (BTF) consensus system, KardaChain ensures smooth use and exchange of data between blockchains on the network. Transaction fees are also relatively lower than the competition, and this fluidity gives KardiaChain an edge over the rest of interoperable blockchains in the space.
- KardiaChain is right in stating that it is the first blockchain interoperable with other private chains. Interoperability ensures that startups can test their projects without necessarily going into full capacity. Transverse chains are designed as promised, so they are not invasive at all. All of these factors combined open up a whole new world of opportunity in this blockchain adoption.
- As the project grows and more ADAPPs are built, the demand for Kwill AI will increase.
- KardiaChain has expressed its intention to create a mobile payment channel. As mentioned above, they have already started working with Vietnam’s largest Telco phone provider and launched in 10 countries. This means that mobile users can purchase KAI with a mobile balance.
- KardiaChain partnered with Band Protocol because it offers Oracle services. The protocol will use the data collected by these portals to expand the use of KardiaChain’s smart contracts.
- Kardia Smart Contract Markup Language (KSML) is an excellent language for developers to learn and use. It makes programmers able to write multi-chain smart contracts, regardless of the blockchain. The method is different from projects like Ethereum that force developers to learn Solidity. KSML can translate language into any chain you’re programming for.
- KardiaChain has stated that it will launch an interoperable decentralized exchange (DEX). The demo is available now.
As you can see, KAI definitely has great potential for future growth. But let’s forget something, the competition in the interoperable blockchain space. To name the elephants in the room, ICON (ICX) and Polkadot (DOT).
Both projects are much larger and more established than KardiaChain, especially Polkadot. One of the top five crypto projects out there. These are not light weights.
But maybe we shouldn’t worry too much, as in the automotive industry, Ford and Ferrari have different types of clientele, similar you could say with blockchains. There is no rational reason to assume that different blockchains cannot coexist and compete like any other market.
That said, I think KardiaChain will reach $0.2 in this bull run and maybe even $2 in five years. Even if giants flock to the markets, KAI certainly has room to grow.
Of course, I’m talking about my opinions. This is not financial advice. I could be wrong. You should always do your research before making any investment decision. Always remember to trade responsibly and don’t invest more than you’re willing to lose.
KardiaChain Price Prediction 2025
Based on the above data and arguments, a KAI token price in 2025 could be between $2 and $5. A reasonable long-term estimate: ~$1.36
KardiaChain Price Prediction 2030
There are a couple of laws of human progress that prevent us from thinking that KardiaChain will be what its owners expect and hope it will be. These are the advantage of the first engine and consolidation and subsequent monopoly.
A first-mover advantage can simply be defined as the ability of an enterprise to perform better than its competitors as a result of being first on the market in a new product category.
Monopoly is a situation in which a single company or group owns all or almost all of the market for a certain type of product or service.
Both phenomena we mentioned above speak in favor of Polkadot and ICX and we do not think that they will change in the medium and long term future.
We are still not sure if KardiaChain and similar projects have a long-term future and the KAI token could be worth ZERO in 2030 since the project may not exist by then. The chances are 50-50 in our eyes that this will happen.
Is it worth investing in KardiaChain?
KardiaChain is a good short-term investment when the market is in the bull race. Usually these types of newer projects do extraordinarily well when the overall crypto market is in green and far outperforms other better-known projects. However, make sure you get out of it in time as they tend to take a hit during range and bear market cycles.
Why will KardiaChain succeed?
Because it offers a valuable service, it has already built a name for itself in its niche and has not suffered security breaches or other types of compromises (economic, reputational, etc.). The token itself provides utility and makes sense, which is not the case with many other similar projects.
Why will KardiaChain fail?
KardiaChain may fail due to fierce competition, dynamic technological field and rocket speed developments in its niche. Another common reason why this type of project fails is team problems: the team splits up or leaves the project entirely.
Will KardiaChain reach $1?
This is part of the real possibility, even in the short term. It could very well reach $1 within a year.
Can KardiaChain reach $10?
KardiaChain will almost certainly NOT reach $10 in the near future, unless we see a bull run that will see bitcoin at $100k and ETH at $20k.
Where to buy and how to store KAI
The best places to trade KAI are:
- Uniswap (buy and sell with: ETH)
- Kucoin (buy and sell with: USDT, BTC and ETH)
- Gate.io (buy and sell with: USDT)