To sell SafeMoon V2, you need to exchange it for BNB on PancakeSwap.
After trading SafeMoon V2 for BNB, you can sell BNB on a cryptocurrency exchange like Binance to cash out.
To do this, you must first copy the contract address of SafeMoon V2 and paste it to PancakeSwap.
Next, connect your wallet and choose the amount of SafeMoon V2 you want to trade with BNB.
Then, you need to confirm the exchange on SafeMoon Wallet or Trust Wallet.
Finally, you need to transfer your BNB to Binance and sell them there.
If you don’t have a Binance account, you can create one here: https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=73583477.
1. Copy the SafeMoon V2 contract address
The first step is to copy the safemoon V2 contract address.
You can do this on CoinMarketCap.com.
First, go to CoinMarketCap.com and search for “SafeMoon V2” or “SFM”.
Once you are on the token page, scroll down until you reach the “Contracts” section.
Tap the duplicate icon to copy the SafeMoon V2 contract address.
2. Link your wallet on PancakeSwap
After copying the contract address of SafeMoon V2, you need to go to PancakeSwap.
First, visit PancakeSwap on a browser (e.g. Safari, Chrome).
Once you are on PancakeSwap, you need to connect your wallet.
To do this, tap on “Connect Wallet” and select the wallet you want to connect to.
You can connect to multiple wallets like Trust Wallet, SafeMoon Wallet, MetaMask, and more.
For the purposes of this guide, we will connect to Trust Wallet.
If you’re using an iOS device, tap Connect Wallet > WalletConnect > Trust > Open > Connect.
3. Paste the SafeMoon V2 contract address
After connecting your wallet to PancakeSwap, you need to import the contact address of SafeMoon V2.
To do this, tap on the field at the top.
After tapping on the field at the top, the “Select a token” pop-up will open.
Paste the contact address of SafeMoon V2 into the “Search name or paste address” field.
Then, tap “Import” to import SafeMoon V2 (SFM) to PancakeSwap.
Finally, tap on the field at the bottom and select “BNB”.
4. Exchange SFM for BNB
You can now trade SafeMoon V2 (SFM) for BNB.
To do this, enter the amount of SFM you want to sell.
If you want to sell all your SafeMoon V2 tokens, tap “Max”.
Finally, tap on “Swap” to trade SFM for BNB.
5. Confirm the swap
After tapping “Swap”, the “Confirm Swap” pop-up will open.
The pop-up indicates the amount of SFM you are trading for BNB.
It also indicates the “Price”, “Minimum received”, “Impact on the price” and “Commission of the liquidity provider”.
If everything occurs, tap “Confirm Swap” to confirm the swap.
If the transaction fails, you need to increase your slippage tolerance and try again.
6. Confirm the transaction in your wallet
After tapping “Confirm Swap”, you need to confirm the swap in your cryptocurrency wallet.
For example, if you have linked Trust Wallet to PancakeSwap, you need to confirm the swap to Trust Wallet.
When you open Trust Wallet, you’ll see a Smart Contract call.
As you can see, there will be a small BNB fee.
So, you need to make sure that you have a sufficient BNB before confirming the transaction.
Otherwise, the transaction will not be processed.
Tap “Confirm” to confirm the transaction.
Now, view your assets on Trust Wallet and refresh the page.
Now you will see that your SFM balance has decreased and your BNB balance has increased.
This means that you have successfully sold SafeMoon V2 (SFM)!
7. Cash out SafeMoon V2
After trading SafeMoon V2 for BNB, you need to sell your BNB.
To sell your BNB, you need to use a cryptocurrency exchange like Binance.
Here’s how to sell your BNB on Binance (follow the instructions carefully):
- Download the Binance app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Create a new account and use “73583477” as your reference code (or use this referral link: https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=73583477).
- Complete the KYC process (by uploading your photo and ID).
- Tap the wallet icon, tap “Deposit”, tap “Crypto”, search for “BNB” and tap on it.
- Select the Binance Smart Chain (BEP20).
- Copy your BNB deposit address.
- Open Trust Wallet, tap “BNB” and tap “Send”.
- Paste your BNB (from Binance) deposit address into the “Recipient Address” field.
- Enter the amount of BNB you want to send, tap “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Wait 30 to 60 minutes for your BNB to arrive on Binance.
- Open the Binance app, tap the reverse icon, tap “Sell” and tap “BNB”.
- Enter the amount of BNB you want to sell, tap “Sell” and follow the on-screen instructions to sell your BNB!
After selling your BNB for fiat money (e.g. USD) on Binance, you may need to withdraw it to your bank account.