If you are fascinated by investing in US stocks, cryptocurrencies, indices, currencies, commodities, ETFs, etc., but do not want to trade on a traditional platform that is complicated to use, then eToro is perfect for you.
Founded in 2007, eToro has become one of the most successful intuitive trading platforms with over 17 million members worldwide.
With its simple platform, you can now open an eToro account online and trade different financial assets in different markets and experience outstanding copy trading features.
This article will provide you with a short guide on how to sign up for an eToro account in just 5 minutes.
1. Access the eToro registration page HERE
68% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Then, you will see an electronic form that requires you to enter all your personal details to open a new trading account.
2. Fill in all relevant information required in this form, including username, email address and password.
- Email address and phone number do not need to be registered for an eToro account before
- The password contains at least 8 letters and numbers
- In addition, you can also log into the eToro account via Facebook or Gmail for more options. This will automatically direct you to the chosen site and automatically take information from these services.
- True and accurate data are recommended. eToro is regulated by the CySEC authority in the EU, so you can rest assured that your data will be safe and you will be able to unsubscribe at any time (we have also created a tutorial to delete your eToro account if necessary).
Then, check the corresponding boxes to indicate your agreement with them.
4 Check your information again and complete the registration process by clicking “Create Account” at the bottom right of the page.
You are now part of the eToro family. I wish you a pleasant trading experience!
- How to Complete eToro Account Verification
eToro is a multi-asset platform that offers both investments in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as CFD trading.
Please note that CFDs are complex instruments and carry a high risk of losing money quickly due to leverage. 68% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Past performance is not indicative of future results. The trading history presented is less than 5 full years and may not be sufficient as a basis for the investment decision.
Copy trading is a portfolio management service, provided by eToro (Europe) Ltd., which is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
Investing in cryptocurrencies is not regulated in some EU countries and the UK. No consumer protection. Your capital is at risk.
eToro USA LLC does not offer CFDs and makes no representations and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the content of this publication, which has been prepared by our partner using specific non-legal information publicly available on eToro.