Cryptocurrency trading on Binance is increasingly popular among investors in this market. However, in usage, if Binance has disabled trading on your account, what should users do to fix it? The following article shows you how to fix this problem.
What is the disabling of trading on Binance?
When trading on Binance, if a user cannot open new orders, settle old orders, make deposits/withdrawals, etc., it is a sign that the account is locked.
Binance accounts are disabled for trading if the user receives the message “Error occurred during the request: trading is disabled on this account. Check your account.”
Why is my Binance account disabled for trading?
Traders are often concerned when Binance disables the trading feature. However, this situation usually occurs because Binance implements security measures to protect users. Therefore, when the account encounters this problem, users should calmly find out the cause to know how to fix it.
The system error usually does not cause the situation of disabling transactions on Binance. It can happen when Binance proactively implements security measures for customer accounts. Some reasons why a user account is disabled for trading are as follows:
- Maybe Binance is doing maintenance. When Binance maintains or updates the system, traders are often unable to perform trading or withdrawal functions. If this happens, Binance usually sends a notification to users through the website or email or in the account notification mailbox. This error is corrected at the end of the maintenance period.
- When a user changes their password or removes certain account security features such as SMS/Google Authenticator… Binance can also block the trading feature on Binance for 24 hours to ensure that there is no unauthorized access by scammers.
- Similarly, when a user restores security levels, changes email, phone number, unlocks the account, etc., Binance blocks transactions on the user’s account.
- If Binance detects unusual signs of user account security issues, the account will also be disabled for trading.
How to Fix Disabled Trading on Binance?
For each cause, the user can fix the error of disabling account transactions differently.
If after checking binance’s warnings and found the error of invalidating the transaction due to system maintenance. Users don’t have to do anything to fix this error besides waiting. After the maintenance period, users log back into their Binance account and trade normally.
If a transaction invalidation error occurs due to security changes, users are required to wait beyond the time specified by Binance. Binance may also require users to perform identity verification to ensure that scammers don’t make any changes to their account.
If the Binance account is still blocked from trading after performing the above methods, users can contact Binance customer support. When contacting support, users should record a video or take a photo to accurately describe their problem. Usually, Binance support is relatively fast if the pain is not too severe.
How to contact customer support to fix disabled trading on Binance account?
In the event that the user has verified all the causes but is not yet able to correct the invalidation of the transaction, you should contact customer support as follows:
- Log in to your account and click the Support window on the Binance home page.
- If you can’t find the support window, sign in to your account and go to the link: https://www.binance.com/en/chat.
- Click to select P2P Trading, then select P2P Account Disabled/ Unable to Trade with P2P.
Right after that, the Binance support window pops up with some instructions to help users understand the problem they may face. Click on the issue that comes closest to your situation for instructions.
If it still doesn’t fix it, send pictures and videos that clearly show the status of your account, and chat with support for help.
Blocking the trading feature on Binance can cause users a lot of problems or affect the results of investments. However, if a user’s account is hacked, this can be an effective measure binance takes to protect customer assets. If you encounter this situation, calmly find the cause and contact Binance customer support for advice on how to resolve it.