All your trading activity is presented in your portfolio. To view and manage your portfolio, try the following steps:
1. After logging into your eToro account, click “Portfolio” in the menu on the left side of the screen and select “View All”.
The default view will show you information about all the markets, traders and CopyPortfolios you are currently investing in:
To see the split into individual operations, click each row you want to see.
2. You can also see a history of your closed trades by clicking on the clock icon (the History tab).
3. To see orders that have not yet been executed in positions, click on the two opposite arrows.
4. In addition, you also use some advanced features provided on eToro, such as:
- Click the filter icon to see information about only one type of current investment.
- Click the settings wheel to customize the information displayed in the portfolio and rearrange the order of the columns:
- You can also view all your individual operations (manual operations only) by clicking the list icon.
- Click in the same place, on the doughnut chart icon, to view your capital allocation for each market in a chart view.