Hedera Network is a blockchain that presents itself as an alternative to other blockchains when it comes to network speed and security. It is designed to be a fairer and more efficient system and eliminate the problem of slow performance and instability as in the old blockchain-based platforms.
Some facts about Hedera and HBAR Token
HBAR is the native and energy-efficient cryptocurrency of the Hedera public grid, which is currently governed and operated by 29 companies from different corners of the world.
HBARs are used to power decentralized applications and protect the network from malicious actors.
Instead of being developed on a typical blockchain, Hedera is built on Hashgraph, which is a more stable, sustainable and secure version of Distributed Ledger technology.
Hashgraph is built for speed, can execute 10,000 transactions per second, is a significant jump from 20 (max) transactions per second to well-established PoW-based (Proof-of-Work) blockchain networks.
In addition, a board of 19 multinational corporations from around the world governs the Hedera platform and software that runs on millions of nodes globally. In fact, Hedera is not the usual blockchain but it is like a graph built with several blocks.
HBAR performance in 2022
- Last 30 days: +4.3%
- 3 months: -11.9%
- YTD: -80.4%
How is Hedera different from others?
- Hedera is one of the fastest ways in the world to execute a cryptocurrency transaction. HBAR is a 3rd generation of public ledgers capable of processing 10,000 transactions per second, and Hedera’s hashgraph is capable of executing transactions 10 times faster than blockchain alternatives.
- Hedera has predictable GAS taxes and is currently carbon negative. The average transaction fee of HBAR is $0.0001, to put that into perspective, the fees of BTC and ETH are $22.57 and $19.5. In addition, the transaction speed of HBAR is only 3-5 seconds, while BTC and ETH take 10-60 minutes and 10-20 seconds respectively.
- Hedera is made on Hashgraph. Hashgraph is built for speed, can execute 10,000 transactions per second, is a significant jump from 20 (max) transactions per second to well-established PoW-based (Proof-of-Work) blockchain networks.
- The average fee charged by the 1st and 2nd generation of blockchain networks is $1,654 and $522, respectively, which is huge compared to the $0.0001 charged by Hedera.
- The energy consumed by BTC and ETH-based blockchains is 885+ and 102+ KWH, but Hedera consumes only 0.00017 KWH.
Pumps and landfills in HBAR in the last 3 months
- Dump: May 23 to May 29 – Price drops from $0.1 to $0.08
- Dump: June 7 to June 15 – Price drops from $0.96 to $0.06
- Pump: June 19 to June 21 – Price rises from $0.058 to $0.077
- Dump: June 26 to June 30 – Price drops from $0.074 to $0.06
- Pump: July 13 to July 20 – Price rises from $0.059 to $0.077
- 1 to August 31: Price drops from $0.071 to $0.063
Reasons for pumps and landfills
- The main reason behind the dump is the general collapse of the cryptocurrency market, there are some who are recovering, however, HEDERA does not seem to be one of them.
- The landfills were coupled with the Fed’s announcement of the highest interest rate hike since 1990
- Celsius’ announcement that he would pause withdrawals.
HBAR Price Prediction 2022, 2025, 2030
HBAR Price Prediction 2022: The aggregate or average HBAR price forecast for 2022 is $0.07. Also, if HBAR earns 50% per month from now, by the end of 2022, the price of HBAR could be $0.199.
HBAR Price Prediction 2025
: The average HBAR Price Prediction 2025 is $0.23.
HBAR Price Prediction 2030: By the end of 2030 HBAR is expected to reach $1.09. If HBAR earns 50% annually, by the end of 2030 the price of HBAR could be $1.51.
HBAR Price Prediction: FAQ
How much will HBAR be worth in 2024?
According to TechnewsLeader, HBAR could reach $0.28 by the end of 2024.
How high will the HBAR coin go?
It can be a bit difficult to make a prediction for the price of HBAR as the cryptocurrency market is quite volatile. However, forecasts say that the price could go would certainly be much higher than it is now.
Hedera Price Forecast: How to Buy HBAR?
The wave of HBAR as a cryptocurrency has gone pretty well. With the current state of advancement of the currency, it is very likely that the price of the coin will increase a lot in the future. So, it will be worth making an investment in HBAR right now. Before we get into the discussion of where to find HBAR, we need to talk about how to buy HBAR.
The 1st step is to find the right cryptocurrency exchange that HBAR offers for trading. There are several options for crypto exchanges, so you need to compare features and prices to make the best decision.
The 2nd step is to create an account on that particular exchange. To do this, you need to verify your identity.
At the end of the verification, the 3rd step is to fund the portfolio. After this, you will be able to purchase HBAR easily.
Where to buy HBAR?
Most exchanges offer to list HBAR for trading. Here are some options to choose from:
Binance, KuCoin, Gate.io.