When trading eToro, you may encounter technical errors or other issues. So, to fix it, you should contact eToro’s customer support.
There are several ways to contact eToro’s customer service, two of which are the most helpful.
The article provides step-by-step instructions for the operation. So that you can contact customer support, it helps to solve the problem quickly.
Depending on the problem you have, choose the appropriate contact method.
Contact eToro Customer Service – Live Chat
The fastest way to contact an individual in eToro customer service is undoubtedly Live Chat.
Live Chat is useful for requests. It is not the best channel for eToro to handle your complex problems. It would be better if I had time for conversation.
If you haven’t found the answer in the eToro Help Center – FAQ, Live Chat is probably the best way to go.
Here’s how to start Live Chat:
- Go to Help to the right of the eToro account interface, click Help Center.
- Go to the Help Center interface, scroll down, and see the words “Still need help? Chat with a representative.”
- Click on the text and the interface will switch to the Live Chat system.
- Choose your language and start the conversation.
The support staff responded quickly. Don’t forget to thank the end of the conversation and evaluate the support.
The service is available 24/7 for all eToro customers.
Contact eToro Customer Service – Ticket Opening
We suggest that you open a ticket at the eToro Customer Support Center for more complex questions and requests.
- It is the best way to meet a particular request quickly and easily.
- Go to Settings to the right of the eToro account interface, click Contact Support.
- The interface redirects to the Customer Support Center. A support ticket is opened.
See detailed instructions for opening tickets here.
Please note that all communications with eToro Customer Support are recorded for quality assessment, improvement and training purposes.
Also, with accounts that are members of eToro Club, you have your own account manager. If you have any problems, you can contact your account manager.