Capital.com wiki: What is Capital.com? Capital.com is a broker (broker) that helps you trade and invest in stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, forex, commodities … internationally. So Capital.com is it respectable? This article will help you clarify the credibility, advantages and disadvantages, and how to open an account on this exchange.
Capital.com wiki: What is Capital.com?
As mentioned above, Capital.com is an online trading broker launched in 2017.
Despite its recent launch, Capital.com has quickly built its position in the trading market. Here is some information about Capital.com to help you better understand this broker.
Capital.com allows trading of assets including:
- CFDs on shares: more than 4000 shares from countries: USA, Australia, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Singapore, Western Spain, Sweden, Switzerland…
- CFD Indices: 23 indices around the world, from iconic ones like the NASDAQ 100, Dow Jones and FTSE 100 to more specific ones like Wig 20 or IBEX 35.
- Forex: 138 of the most popular currency pairs in the world.
- Cryptocurrency CFDs: 202 crypto tokens, with many cryptocurrencies paired with many different currencies.
- Commodities: 29 CFDs on commodities are highly liquid and leveraged.
Many lead regulators around the world, such as:
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) – The Financial Conduct Authority – is the regulator of the financial services sector in the United Kingdom;
- Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySec) – Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission;
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) – Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- And National Bank – National Bank of Belarus.
What is the Capital.com trading platform?
Capital.com integrates two trading platforms: the Capital.com trading platform is user-friendly and easy to use for investors who are new to trading and the MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform for professional investors.
Capital.com built its trading platform optimized for ease of use on both mobile and web devices. This is a great advantage for new investors to learn about the international financial markets.
Open and verify an account:
One of the difficulties that traders face for some international exchanges is that the process of opening and verifying the account is too complicated. However, Capital.com has an effortless account opening and verification process; with only one type of document (ID card, passport or driver’s license …), you can successfully verify your account in a few minutes.
Free of commissions and dividends when trading stocks:
Although currently, Capital.com still only allows trading CFDs on shares. However, if you do not use leverage, you can also comfortably hold the stock overnight without overnight fees. In addition, you can also receive dividends such as trading real stocks. This is one of the points in favor of Capital.com customers. Because many investors want to own foreign shares for a long time or buy shares to receive dividends, but not all exchanges have these advantages.
One of the must-see benefits at Capital.com is completely free for traders.
In addition, Capital.com brokers also support many domestic deposit and withdrawal ports in many countries.
Capital.com wiki: Open a Capital.com account
To open a Capital.com account, do the following:
Step 1: Click on the link below to open a Capital.com account.
Note: You should open an account directly from the Investiki.com referral link for support when needed.
Enter the email information, the password you want to set for your account and click [Continue]
Then you have successfully opened a Capital.com account.
Capital.com wiki: Verify your Capital.com account
To verify your Capital.com account, follow these steps:
Step 1: After logging into your account, click on [Settings] at the bottom left corner of the screen:
Step 2: Click [Verify Account]
Step 3: Click on the type of document you have available.
The document you use for verification must have a name that matches the name under which you registered your account information.
The address you declare must match the address printed on the document you used to verify your account.
Conclusion: Capital.com wiki: What is Capital.com?
Above is some basic information about Capital.com trading floor and instructions on how to open an investment account on Capital.com. In general, although newly established, Capital.com is a respectable exchange, becoming increasingly popular in Vietnam.
Capital.com is loved for its friendly interface, suitable for traders of all experience levels. In particular, depositing and withdrawing and verifying the account is very simple, free of commissions for stock trading and receiving stock dividends are also one of the advantages of this broker.