UNUS SED LEO (LEO) is a dual-chain utility token launched by iFinex, the parent company of Bitfinex. Bitfinex is one of the first centralized crypto exchanges that provide a wide ecosystem for trading options such as spot trading, derivatives, card trading, margin accounts, etc. However, Bitfinex is not the only large centralized crypto exchange. Its competitors include Binance, KuCoin, Coinbase Exchange, Gate.io, etc
iFinex, the parent company of Bitfinex, founded UNUS SED LEO in order to recover lost funds.
The company aims to gradually buy back LEO tokens from investors until there are no more tokens left in circulation. In addition, the company undertakes to repurchase the tokens on a monthly basis, which is equivalent to 27% of the revenues generated by iFinex (this is a mastering mechanism for LEO
The original offer of the LEO token has been set at 1 billion, however, currently, 953,954,130 LEO tokens are in circulation. In addition, 64% of the original LEO supply was issued on Ethereum and 36% was issued on the EOS blockchain. The following points describe how useful LEO tokens are for users
- LEO holders get discounts on trading fees with Bitfinex, depending on the number of LEO tokens in their accounts.
- The LEO coin facilitates users with discounts on loans on Bitfinex and EOSFinex.
- However, the LEO token offers a reduction in loan fees and a reduction in purchase fees on all iFinex platforms (including Bitfinex).
While UNUS SED LEO has some utility and has seen limited price volatility, it tends to operate with low liquidity and is therefore not a good investment at the moment.
Table of Contents:
UNUS SED LEO Price Prediction: Can UNUS SED LEO reach 100?
The LEO token must grow 28.65 times to reach $100, considering its current market price of $3.49.
Because it showed a growth of 0.51 times in a month, it will need a minimum of 56 months (less than 5 years) to reach $100.
However, the LEO token definitely needs more time to reach that value.
UNUS SED LEO Price Prediction 2023, 2025 and 2030
UNUS SED LEO Price Prediction 2023
According to the price forecast, the aggregate maximum and minimum price for 2023 are $6.8 and $4.0 respectively.
UNUS SED LEO Price Prediction 2025
UNUS SED LEO is expected to reach a maximum price level of $12.5 and a minimum price level of $10.2 by the end of 2025.
UNUS SED LEO Price Prediction 2030
According to the forecast, UNUS SED LEO is expected to reach a maximum price level of $55.8 and a minimum price level of $48.5 by the end of 2030.
LEO 2023 plans
Below are the projects and development updates we can expect from Bitfinex and LEO for 2023:
- The team will finalize the documentation for Keet and make its code completely open-source.
- Bitfinex stocks should also move forward as a technology platform.
- It is building a peer-to-peer financial system to provide its users with a fairer alternative to the legacy system.
Where can I buy LEO tokens? How do I earn betting prizes?
UNUS SED LEO tokens can be purchased on centralized and decentralized crypto exchanges, such as OKX, Gate.io, Bitfinex, and Uniswap.
In addition, Bitfinex’s soft-staking program allows its users to generate rewards simply by holding their digital tokens on Bitfinex. According to the website, it allows users to earn betting rewards of up to 8%. Users can stake their digital token on Bitfinex in the following
- The first step is to choose a digital token to bet on.
- The second step is to deposit that token into the Bitfinex account.
- In the third phase, users can earn money simply by letting their account grow because Bitfinex automatically deposits betting prizes every week.