How to buy coins on Binance with fiat money faster? When you open a Binance account, it is definitely to trade or buy/sell coins (also known as cryptocurrencies: bitcoin, ethereum… or any other coin) on the exchange to make a profit. To trade spot coins or futures or own coins on Binance, you need to deposit coins in a P2P wallet. This article will show you how to buy coins via P2P.
To make a coin purchase on Binance, you need to complete a few steps:
- Generate 2FA security code
- Complete at least 2-step verification
- Add a bank account on Binance
If you have completed the previous three steps, let’s do it step by step to buy coins quickly in just 1 minute:
Click “Buy”, then select the coin you want to buy
Enter the amount and choose the currency you use to buy the coin.
Step 3: Click to confirm “Risk Warning”
The trading risk warning window appears. You should read carefully to understand Binance’s policies.
Tick “I have read and accept….”
- Next time you don’t need to perform this step.
Step 4: Choose the right coin seller
On the screen, a list of people selling the coin you choose will appear corresponding to the price, the limit of the coins and the amount that the seller wants to accept the transaction.
Step 5: Click “Buy USDT” on the right corner of the screen (if you are looking to buy USDT).
If you want to buy another coin, this button will show the buy button and the name of the corresponding coin.
Information about the trader will appear on the screen:
- You should choose to exchange with someone with a yellow “V” after the name of the transaction, this check shows that the seller has verified his identity with the Binance exchange, so he will be more reliable.
- Payment time limit: usually 15 minutes. If it takes longer, the time to receive your coin will have to wait a long time.
- Payment Method: Usually the trader will use “Bank Transfer”. If you want to use other methods, you need to see if the seller uses these payment methods.
- Terms and Conditions: Seller transaction requirements.
Next, you need to enter the desired transaction information:
- I want to pay: Amount of USD you want to buy. Immediately the system will show in the “I will receive” box the amount of coins you will receive corresponding to the amount you entered above.
- Conversely, if you enter “I will receive” the amount of coins you want to buy, the “I want to pay” box will automatically show the amount you need to pay.
- After filling out the amount or coins you want to buy, click “Buy USDT”
Step 6: Make the payment according to the information on your screen and click “Transferred, next”
- You must make the transfer within 15 minutes, after this time the transaction will be canceled.
- You need to transfer the correct name, account number, amount
- Transfer Content: The order number/or transaction number as requested is displayed on the screen.
- When the transfer is complete, select “Transferred, Next”.
- In about 15 minutes, the amount of Bitcoin purchased will be returned to your Fiat wallet.
Step 7: Check the number of coins you just bought
- Select Wallet/Fiat and Spot/Fiat Account.
- Click the coin icon to see the number of coins you just purchased.
- If you do not receive the correct amount of coins you purchased or the seller has not transferred the coins, click the “Message” icon to submit a support request to Binance.
So you have learned how to deposit money in Binance or buy coins on Binance with the P2P method successfully. If you want to use the purchased coin to buy other coins on the Binance exchange, click “Transfer” to transfer the purchased coin from the P2P wallet to the Spot wallet. Switching between these two wallets is free.