The biggest sporting spectacle of the year will be held in Qatar from the end of November. It would be the 22nd edition of the global show, which was first held in Uruguay in 1930 and which Uruguayans eventually won.
is the first World Cup to be held in the Middle East, which makes it even more exciting, as many teams are in the game and conditions are alien to most teams.
With this in mind, let’s analyze the Bookies’ favorite and the in-form Brazil team; And we see their possibilities based on statistical data.
Brasil World Cup 2022 Prediction: Wins and Statistics
Brazil World Cup wins and statistics in the last two World Cups
- It is quite evident from the last three World Cups that Brazil has struggled against European teams, the Selecao has only managed 9 goals out of 25 goals they have scored and conceded 15 goals with one of them being 7-1 drubbing to Germany.
- Knockout matches have been their Achilles’ heel in the last three World Cups, their scoring percentage decreasing by 42%, which is the majority for Premier teams.
Brasil World Cup
2022 prediction: what has changed since the last World Cup?
- Tite has built more depth in this Brazilian team than other teams and it is not surprising that they set a new record in the CONMEBOL World Cup qualifying campaign as they remain unbeaten and surpassed it with 45 points.
- Brazil lacked attacking power in the last three World Cups and no world-class attacking midfielder and shooting accuracy was below par with top teams.
- With Vinicius Junior and Neymar able to break the defence and make key passes, Brazil have the tools to bury them with Richarlison and Raphinha performing exceptionally on shooting metrics on par with France.
- Casemiro’s well-established central defenders and one of the best defensive midfielders make them a tough wall to break, with Marquinhos proving he can be threatening in attack as well.
Brasil World Cup Winning Odds
With the World Cup expiring in less than 2 months, online betting activity has increased and numerous platforms offer betting sign-up offers. Brazil is the bookmakers’ favorite, and most betting platforms have given Brazil the best winning odds of the World Cup.
Here are the 2022 FIFA World Cup winning odds for Brazil:
|Odds for Brazil’s victory|
Bookmakers have included Brazil as favorites in this World Cup
Draw in this World Cup: Brazil World Cup Matches
- Brazil should be at the top of the pack. However, 5-time world champions cannot be aware that they cannot take Serbia and Switzerland lightly, especially what Switzerland did to France in the Round of 16 at the European Championships last year.
Brasil World Cup squad predictions
Tite’s job would be difficult to pick and choose players from the abundance of talent in Brazil, which can make it to any World Cup team. Here are our predictions on the Brasil World Cup squad based on the analysis of past matches, needs and form.
Goalkeepers: Alisson (Liverpool), Edersen (Man City) , Weverton (Palmeiras)
Defenders: Marquinhos (PSG), Thiago Silva (Chelsea), Danilo (Juventus), Emerson Royal (Tottenham), Gabriel Magalhaes (Arsenal), Eder Militao (Real Madrid), Alex Telles (Sevilla), Renan Lodi (Nottingham Forest)
Midfielder: Fabinho (Liverpool), Casemiro (Man United), Bruno Guimaraes (Newcastle), Lucas Paqueta (West Ham), Fred (Man United), Coutinho (Aston Villa)
Forwards: Raphinha (Barcelona), Vinicius Jr (Arsenal), Neymar (PSG), Antony Santos (Man United), Rodrygo (Real Madrid), Richarlison (Tottenham), Gabriel Jesus (Arsenal), Firmino (Liverpool)
Head coach: Tite
Brasil World Cup 2022 Prediction: Insights and Final Analysis
Tite in the last three years with his managerial experience has identified a pool of players that meets the needs of the national team. In the last World Cups Brazil does not have a stable team due to the constant cutting and change of the team and that has injured them in knockout matches. Tite has almost all the bases covered this time, which makes Brazil a very difficult opponent. However, Brazil have a slight problem with the left-back and right-back and Tite is still trying to find an answer. That said, Brazil have all the arsenal and form to compensate for slight discrepancies that make them favorites for the World Cup, and rightly so.