Beam (BEAM) is a cryptocurrency that is based on two blockchain protocols (LelantusMW and Mimblewimble) to increase the anonymity of transactions, address balances, and AD1 user identities. Beam was launched in January 2019 as an open source project, with no ICO or pre-mining2. Beam uses a Proof-of-Work (PoW) consensus algorithm and has a maximum offering of 262.8
million BEAM 3.
Table of Contents:
When will it reach 1 dollar?
Beam has already reached and surpassed 1 dollar on several occasions. Its all-time high was $2.91 on January 28, 20193. At the time of writing, the price of Beam is 0.12 euros, which is equivalent to about 0.13 dollars 4. The price of Beam depends on various factors, such as supply and demand, technological innovations, regulations, market trends and competition
When will it reach 10 dollars?
It is not possible to predict with certainty when Beam will reach 10 dollars, but some assumptions can be made based on possible scenarios. To reach 10 dollars, Beam should increase its value by about 76 times compared to the current price4. This could happen if Beam were able to
- Increase its adoption and use among users who seek privacy and scalability in their transactions.
- Develop and implement new features and improvements, such as smart contracts, decentralized applications, DeFi, and NFTs.
- Get greater exposure and recognition from the crypto community and media.
- Address and overcome legal and regulatory challenges that could hinder its growth.
- Differentiate and compete with other cryptocurrencies that offer similar solutions, such as Monero, Zcash, Grin and Dash.
When will it reach 100 dollars?
To reach 100 dollars, Beam should increase its value by about 760 times compared to the current price4. This is a very unlikely scenario, unless there is a technological revolution or economic crisis that explodes demand for private and scalable cryptocurrencies. If so, Beam could benefit from its innovative technology and its decentralized governance model. However, Beam would also face increased competition and increased regulatory pressure, which could limit its potential
When will it reach 1000 dollars?
To reach 1000 dollars, Beam should increase its value by about 7600 times compared to the current price4. This is an almost impossible scenario, unless there is a historic turning point or a global catastrophe that drives the cryptocurrency market crazy. In that case, Beam could become one of the few cryptocurrencies that have survived and are valued for its privacy and scalability. However, Beam would also have to overcome enormous technical and social challenges, which could jeopardize its security and stability.
Is it considered a good investment?
Beam isn’t meant to be an investment, but rather a cryptocurrency that offers a solution for privacy and scalability in the decentralized finance (DeFi) industry. Beam offers users the ability to carry out confidential and fast transactions, without compromising security or decentralizationAD1. Beam can also be used to access a variety of services and products offered by Beam and other platforms that support cryptocurrency2.
However, that doesn’t mean Beam doesn’t have any growth or return potential. Beam can benefit from certain advantages, such as
- Technology. Beam is based on two innovative blockchain protocols, LelantusMW and Mimblewimble, which combine the best practices of privacy and scalability. Beam also uses a PoW consensus algorithm that ensures security and resistance to attacks. Beam is also constantly evolving and developing, with the goal of adding new features and improvements, such as smart contracts, decentralized applications, DeFi and
- The community. Beam is an open source project, without ICO or pre-mining, that is based on decentralized and participatory governance. Beam has an active and passionate community, comprised of developers, users, investors, and partners. Beam also has an independent foundation, which is responsible for promoting and supporting the project2
- The vision. Beam has an ambitious and long-term vision, which aims to create a confidential and scalable DeFi platform that can offer users greater freedom and financial sovereignty. Beam also wants to help make the cryptocurrency world more accessible and inclusive, offering privacy and scalability solutions to
Price forecasts from 2024 to 2030
As we have seen, the price of Beam depends on various factors, such as supply and demand, technological innovations, regulations, market trends and competition. It is not possible to predict with certainty the price of Beam for the coming years, but some forecasts can be made based on possible scenarios and available sources5. However, these forecasts are indicative only and do not constitute financial advice. We always recommend that you do your own research and invest with caution.
|Expected average Beam price (in USD)