Rocket Pool is a decentralized Ethereum staking pool that offers up to 4.33% APR for ETH2 staking. Users can join the Rocket Pool with its network of decentralized node operators or run their own nodes
with just 16 ETH.
- Rocket Pool provides liquid staking, which means that users benefit from an increasing exchange rate instead of adding to their initial collateral bet, which would be a taxable event.
- Rocket Pool offers smart nodes, which is custom node software that allows anyone to run a node on their network.
- The pool’s open source and controlled smart contracts guarantee a completely unguarded bet and a maximum degree of decentralization.
- Rocket Pool provides ReTH, a tokenized version of staked ETH that allows users to bet from 0.01 ETH to a maximum of 32 ETH and automatically accumulates bet rewards based on the performance of the entire network of node operators.
- Rocket Pool’s staked ETH wrapper rETH protects the value of the token from being cut through insurance mechanisms.
- Users can also participate in Rocket Pool through Node Staking, where they deposit 16 ETH and receive another 16 ETH from users who deposit ETH and receive rETH.
- Rocket Pool users can earn rewards in both ETH and RPL for participating in the network.
RPL is the native token of the Rocket Pool platform and the following are the main use cases of the RPL token:
- RPL token holders can participate in the governance of the Rocket Pool platform by voting on proposals and decisions that concern the network, such as changes to prizes or betting fees.
- Users can pay fees on the Rocket Pool platform using RPL tokens.
- Users who stake their RPL tokens can earn additional RPL rewards as an incentive to provide liquidity to the network.
- RPL tokens can also be used as collateral to guarantee staking on the Rocket Pool network.
Overall, considering Rocket Pool’s key features and use cases, RPL seems to be a moderate case for investments.
Rocket Pool price prediction: Will RPL reach $1000?
The Rocket Pool token must grow by about 20.7 times its current market price, to reach a price level of $1000.
Additionally, RPL reached its all-time high price of $56 in November 2021, where it grew nearly 6.22 times in five months (i.e., from its lowest price of $9 in June 2021).
Therefore, considering its growth of 1.24 times in a month, we can say that the RPL coin needs about 16.7 months to reach a price level of $1000. However, it may take a little longer depending on market conditions and economic factors
Therefore, reaching $1000 is not as easy as it seems for Rocket Pool.
Rocket Pool Price Prediction 2023, 2025 and 2030
- Rocket Pool 2023 price prediction is $86.6
- Rocket Pool 2025 price prediction is $156.3
- Rocket Pool 2030 price prediction is $707.9
Where can I buy RPL Crypto?
RPL tokens can be purchased from various centralized and decentralized crypto exchanges such as Binance, Coinbase Exchanges, KuCoin, Kraken, OKX, Huobi, Bybit, Crypto.com and Uniswap.