Mask Network is a system that allows people to send protected messages on social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook, operating as an interface between the Internet and a decentralized network.
It provides a range of functionalities, including the ability to fund Gitcoin grant campaigns directly from Twitter, peer-to-peer payments, decentralized storage, and the ability to use decentralized applications for digital payments, decentralized finance, online commerce, and decentralized organizations on current social media channels.
In addition, Mask Network is a decentralized gateway that allows users to use decentralized apps on existing social media without migrating.
- Users can launch new projects on Ethereum, Polygon, Arbitrum, or BSC through an initial Twitter offering with the help of Mask Network.
- Users of the social media platform can send cryptocurrencies and share encrypted content with the help of Mask Network.
- The mask extension allows users to hide their content from prying eyes and to allow their target audience to see the content.
- The Mask network has integrated social trading tools to view the latest cryptocurrency prices.
- The mask network allows users to buy and sell their non-fungible tokens directly from social media platforms.
- Users can store their files on a next-generation Dropbox that’s uncensorable and open to everyone.
- The platform allows its users to buy cryptocurrencies directly using a credit card in more than 60 countries.
MASK has a market capitalization of $221,888,855 (at the time of writing) and has the following use cases:
- As the governance token, the MASK token can be used to vote on various proposals to govern the network.
- Users can stake MASK tokens to earn rewards.
- Owners = 41k [doubled in the last 7 months]
- Number of holders with more than 100 mask tokens = 1829
Considering the use cases and the main characteristics of the Mask network, it seems to be a good investment option. In addition, Mask Network is a partner and supported by Binance, OKX, Maker, Gitcoin, NYM, Filecoin, Protocol Labs, HainIDE, ARWeave.org and Digital Currency
Table of Contents:
Mask net price forecast: Will the mask net reach $100?
The MASK token must grow by about 30.7 times its current market value to reach a price of $100.
Additionally, MASK reached its all-time high price of $19.48 in November 2021, where it grew about 1.96 times in a single month (i.e., from its lowest value of 9.89 in October 2021).
Therefore, considering its growth of 1.96 times in a month, we can say that the MASK token can reach a price of $100 in just 15.7 months (just over 1 year).
However, it may take a little longer depending on the economic conditions of the market. However, reaching $100 is a feasible goal for Mask Network
Mask Network Price Prediction 2023-30 (Aggregate)
The 2023 mask net price prediction is $7.7
Mask Network 2025 price prediction is $15.3
Rete Mask 2030 price prediction is $65.3
How to use Mask Network?
Here are the three simple steps to use Mask Network:
- Get the mask extension installed on your browser.
- Log in using your Mask ID and link your wallet to Mask.
- Access well-known Web 2.0 sites that have been updated with Web3 integrations.
Where to buy MASK tokens?
Users can purchase MASK tokens through various centralized and decentralized exchanges such as Binance, KuCoin, Kraken, Coinbase Exchange, Huobi, Crypto.com, OKX, Uniswap, SushiSwap and PancakeSwap.