The Frax protocol is a decentralized stablecoin platform that currently issues three stablecoins: FRAX, FPI and FrxETH
- Fraxswap is an automated market maker (AMM) that uses time-weighted average market maker orders to rebalance guarantees, mint and redeem stablecoins, and distribute cash
- Fraxlend is an unauthorized lending marketplace that allows the origin of debt and personalized non-custodial loans
- Fraxferry is an optimistic transfer protocol for Frax-based tokens on multiple blockchains.
The Frax Share (FXS) token is a non-stable utility token that holds governance rights and utility in the Frax protocol. The protocol allows you to adjust certain parameters through FXS, such as a pool of guarantees and commissions. The FXS token has the potential for both upward and downward utility, but its changes in value are stabilized away from the FRAX token. Key use cases
- FXS tokens provide their holders with the voting rights to govern the platform.
- Users can stake their FXS tokens and earn rewards in return.
- FXS token holders can generate VEFXs by locking their FXS tokens to earn special governance rights and AMO profits.
The performance of FXS in recent months can help us to obtain the required context for the future. Therefore, let’s first summarize its price history over the past few months
As we can see from the chart above, the market price of the FXS coin a year ago was $21.4. So, there is a drop of about 42.6% times in its price in a year. In addition, there have been numerous ups and downs stating that the decrease has not really been continuous. It also reached the highest value of $38.7 during that time
The price of FXS increased more than 2.36 times in three months (although the increase was not consistent). However, its price reached its lowest price of $4.13 during this period (as illustrated below
FXS’s all-time high value is $39.1, which it reached in January 2022. Note that FXS Coin is 3.19 times lower than its all-time highest price, which means it has enormous room for growth in the future
Looking at all the data, FXS seems to be a moderate case for investments.
Will FXS shares reach $1000?
To reach $1000, FXS will need to increase 87 times. At $1000, the market capitalization of Frax Share would be $74 billion. It would take 20 years to reach $1000 if FXS were to grow by 25% every
If you were to combine all of the above data sets. FXS has a moderate chance of reaching $1000. A deflationary program could increase the likelihood that FXS
will reach $1000
Frax stock price prediction 2023, 2025 and 2030
The Frax 2023 price prediction is $16.3
The Frax Price 2025 prediction is $34.7
The Frax Price prediction for 2030 is $174
Where to buy?
- Kraken — One of the oldest and most recognized bitcoin exchanges. It supports the trading of several cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and many others. It provides sophisticated trading features, stringent security requirements, and a global user base. The company was founded in 2011 and is located in San Francisco, California.
- KuCoin — In 2014, a cryptocurrency exchange was launched. It supports cryptocurrency trading, with a focus on altcoins. It provides extensive trading tools, a user-friendly interface, and a native token (KCS) with benefits for holders. With a global user base, the company is based in Seychelles
- ByBit — Around 2018, a trading platform for cryptocurrency derivatives was developed. It provides leveraged trading on cryptocurrency, futures, and perpetual contracts. A user-friendly interface, powerful trading tools, risk management choices, and a referral program are among the features. Its user-friendly design and functionality are gaining appeal among cryptocurrency merchants.