Bitcoin Price Prediction 2022 is $23,642. The outlook for Bitcoin is partially negative. The recommendation for technical analysis is Sell.
Only 24% expect BTC to rise above $25k this month.
Bitcoin Price Prediction 2023 is $40,938.
Bitcoin Price Prediction 2025 is $80,733.
Bitcoin Price Prediction 2030 is $367,624.
Bitcoin Price Prediction this week is in a range of $18,736 to $22,132
- With the Fed’s rate hike and Putin’s further escalation, the chances of a rapid recovery of Bitcoin have diminished.
Over the past 4 months, Bitcoin has remained in a range of $18k to $25k. The last time Bitcoin was in such a narrow range for a long time was in February-November 2018. This is when the Fed reduced its balance sheet. It is no coincidence that the current narrow range is also during a period when the Fed is reducing its balance sheet. Read our latest analysis here.
- Long-term investors (3 to 5 year horizon) have nothing to worry about as the price of Bitcoin will eventually rise as the macro environment stabilizes over the next couple of years.
- Crowdwisdom: The recent rise and fall in the price of Bitcoin in recent days is in line with our expectations. Cryptocurrency markets are likely to be volatile until the macroeconomic situation stabilizes at a more predictable pace. With the Chinese and German economies struggling, uncertainty has increased
Bitcoin Forecast: performance in 2022
|Last 5 days||Ytd|
Bitcoin Price Predictions 2022, 2025, 2030
The price of Bitcoin will rise to a high of $23,642 by December this year. In 2025, the maximum expected price for Bitcoin with this method is $80,733. In 2030, our method predicts that the maximum price of 1 BTC will reach $367,624.
What is Bitcoin and Bitcoin is a good investment? (Historical performance)
- Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and was built on Blockchain technology. It uses the concept of proof of work to reward its members.
- Bitcoin uses a peer-to-peer network and has no central authority.
- The Bitcoin ledger is public and anyone can store it on their computer. Anyone can create a Bitcoin token and it can be transferred to any of the wallets, however, the owners of the bitcoin addresses cannot be identified, but any Bitcoin transaction made can be accessed by anyone, anywhere.
- No approval is required for the completion of a Bitcoin transaction. It is made by the network itself without the interference of any third-party system.
- It is a limited resource of 21 million coins of which 19.1 million on offer
- Bitcoin competitors: Ethereum, Gold, National Currencies
There are many who think that Bitcoin is actually of zero value. However, given its limited offer and increasing use for payment, it has value.
- In Layman’s language, Bitcoin is like gold hidden within a computer network instead of a mine in Africa. The creators deliberately created a limited number of them and created a whole series of difficult tasks to achieve them. Just like in real gold mining, Bitcoin mining becomes difficult if several people mine at the same time or if the number of BTC continues to shrink.
- That said, it cannot be used as an ornament, one of the great factors that drive the value of gold. To solve this problem, the creators designed it in the form of a currency authenticated via a blockchain.
- In recent years, BTC has been increasingly used as an alternative to the US dollar or other national currencies. It is now accepted for a fee by many companies around the world. While BTC enjoys the absence of central control and therefore any form of voluntary devaluation, it suffers from greater volatility.
Bitcoin has produced positive returns for most of the past 10 years.
- Bitcoin generated positive returns in 9 years out of 11
- 2018 was the most difficult year that also coincides with the year in which the Federal Reserve reduced the size of its balance sheet. During that year, Bitcoin closed down 74% from the previous year. Bitcoin took 3 years to recover.
- Unlike Alts or even Ethereum, Bitcoin has been there for quite a long time and with a record of proven performance.
Bitcoin vs Ethereum, quarterly performance comparison
- Q1: BTC (-3.1%), ETH (-8.2%)
- Q2: BTC (-58.5%), ETH (-54.4%)
- Q3: BTC -2.8%, ETH +25.8%
- YTD: BTC -59.4%, ETH -64.2%
In the long run, Bitcoin has worked more consistently than Ethereum. However, over the past 3 years, Ethereum has outperformed Bitcoin. After a pump driven by Merge, ETH began outperforming BTC in 2022. However, BTC is again ahead after the end of the Merge Pump.
Is it the right time to buy Bitcoin?
It is often believed that you should buy low and sell high. But many times this theory may not work as often as timing is difficult. Therefore, for a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin that has the potential to rise higher, it is advisable to keep longer even if you made a profit when the price fell or you are at a loss because you brought BTC when the price was high.
Bitcoin is known to produce higher returns when an investor has attached to it for a longer time. Short-term profit may just be luck. It is advisable to keep the investment in Bitcoin as the price may rise once market conditions start to improve
As a long-term investor, it is definitely the right time to buy Bitcoin. However, the investment time period cannot be less than 3 years.
Bitcoin Price Prediction 2022
Bitcoin hit the year’s low on June 18, then rose on the back of improving economic fundamentals to nearly $25k before more negative economic news brought BTC below $20k.
The BTC price forecast for 2022 is $23,642.
There is a higher degree of uncertainty about the price of Bitcoin. The global economic situation has worsened and is unlikely to improve until the end of the Russia-Ukraine conflict. There is no evidence that the conflict will end anytime soon.
Bitcoin Price Prediction 2023 is $40,938. This is 2.1 times the current price
Bitcoin Price Prediction 2024 is $57,952. This is 3.0 times the current price.
Bitcoin Price Prediction 2025
The supply of mined Bitcoins will decrease by half in 2025, just 2 and a half years from now. As supply decreases, volatility is likely to decrease. Bitcoin’s momentum is likely to be maintained in 2025 as economies recover. However, regulations are also likely to increase. Bitcoin price forecast 2025 at $80,733. This is 4.2 times higher than the price of Bitcoin today.
Bitcoin Price Prediction 2026 is $91,599. This is 4.7 times the current price
Bitcoin Price Prediction 2027 is $129,795. This is 6.7 times the current price
Bitcoin Price Prediction 2028 is $178,105. This is 9.2 times the current price
Bitcoin Price Prediction 2029 is $255,102. This is 13.1 times the current price
Bitcoin Price Prediction 2030
However, we expect a substantial increase between 2025 and 2030, when many middle-income countries are likely to invest substantial pools in the Bitcoin economy. The Bitcoin forecast in 2030 is $367,624. This is 18.9 times higher than today.
Bitcoin Price Prediction 2030 using the ROI method of 25% and 50%
|Bitcoin Price Prediction 2030|
|If the price of BTC increases by 25% per year||US$ 115,693|
|If the price of BTC increases by 50% per year||US$ 497,457|
Bitcoin Price Prediction 2040 using the ROI method of 15% and 25%
|Bitcoin Price Prediction 2040|
|If the price of BTC increases by 15% per year||$240,208|
|If the price of BTC increases by 25% per year||US$ 1,077,471|
Bitcoin Price Prediction Today
|General perspectives||Partially negative|
|1. The wisdom of the market||Partially negative|
|1a. Market data||neutral|
|1b. Recommendation for technical analysis||sell|
|2. The wisdom of the crowd||neutral|
|2a. Crowd Buzz||lower|
|2b. Sentiment on social media||superior|
Daily BTC Price Forecast and Forecast: Market Cap and Volume Data
|Market capitalization||$363 Billion *||stable|
|Trading Volume||$54.4 billion*||superior|
Bitcoin Price Prediction: How Many BTC Holders Are in Profit
Holders in profit: 47%
Loss-making holders: 51%
Why should BTC be part of your long-term investment?
Yes, BTC can be part of your long-term investment for the following reasons:
- BTC has a considerable store of value and currency for payment.
- The current drop in the price of Bitcoin is due to the lack of liquidity. Liquidity has historically improved at some point in time, so it can be expected that Bitcoin will recover once liquidity returns to the market and BTC prices are correlated with disposable income.
- Strong and creamy investors have not yet come out due to which BTC will gradually recover.
- Seeing the YTD-BTC we can see that BTC is good at recovering, and this is not the first crash. So eventually this phase of decline will end soon.
- Some people compare Bitcoin to Tulip Mania, while others relate it to the Dot Com Bust. However, both the Tulip Mania and the Dot Com bubble lasted about three years. Bitcoin has been repeatedly tested in this contemporary era of computers and boom and bust cycles over the past 12-15 years. So, the comparison is false and Bitcoin will bounce.