Capital.com is a CFD broker that provides an easy-to-use and easy-to-use stock, cryptocurrency and forex trading platform… The following article explores Capital.com how to use and trade on this platform.
What Is Capital.com?
To answer the question of what is Captial.com, you need to know the origin and reputation, as well as the products and services of this exchange. Capital.com launched in 2016, is active in more than 50 countries and has over 1,000,000 clients worldwide.
Capital.com offers a trading platform for CFDs on shares, commodities, indices, cryptocurrencies and forex. Currently, Capital.com has offices in Cyprus, Belarus and London. In particular, this broker is regulated by many reliable agencies including CySEC, NBRB and FCA.
Capital.com has a fairly intuitive and easy-to-understand trading platform on both the web and mobile versions. With a simple interface, a new investor can also easily use Capital.com to trade and analyze charts and take advantage of the information provided in the application. In addition, Capital.com also allows users to open an MT4 account Capital.com to trade on the MT4 platform.
Capital.com is loved by many stock traders. Capital.com users who trade unleveraged stocks have no overnight commissions and can receive dividends when trading real stocks. This is an advantage when investors want to own stocks for a long time or invest in stocks to receive dividends. In particular, Capital.com has no deposit/withdrawal fees and no inactivity fees.
- Capital.com reviews: some basic information to know
- Capital.com review: Capital.com is a scam or not?
- Capital.com wiki: What is Capital.com? Things to know
- Capital.com Fees: Are They Really Low? Compare Capital.com commissions with other brokers
- Capital.com vs Binance: Compare Differences in Detail
- Capital.com Review 2021: A Scam or a Legitimate Broker?
- » Find out more
Products on Capital.com
Capital.com offers a wide range of trading products from which its clients can choose:
- Index CFDs: You can trade the world’s leading stock indices on Capital.com such as Dow, FTSE 100, S&P 500 and DAX 30.
- Stock CFDs: There are over 3600 STOCK CFDs, with over 75 indicators and tools to help you analyze investment opportunities on Capital.com.
- Cryptocurrency CFDs: Capital.com offers leveraged trading and increased liquidity without having to store cryptocurrencies. You can trade the best cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin and Ripple.
- Forex CFDs: You can trade the world’s most popular currency pairs and rare forex pairs, for a total of 130 FX pairs on Capital.com.
- Commodity CFDs: You have access to an extensive list of commodities such as gold, oil reserves, and agricultural products on the Capital.com platform.
- Real stocks: Capital.com is in the process of starting a real stock account. This means that their clients will soon be able to trade real stocks and keep them safe in their accounts.
How to open a Capital.com account?
To open a Capital.com account, users register by following the link here.
Enter your email address and password and click [Continue]. Soon after, the Capital.com account was successfully opened.
Before trading on Capital.com, users need to perform the account verification step by step displayed on the screen.
- Enter your address, nationality and place of birth and click [Continue].
- The next window enters your name (without accents) and date of birth.
- Next, enter the information about the address of residence: street name, building number, apartment, city and postal code that corresponds to the information about the documents used to verify the address (if there is no house number, apartment) family, street, fill in NA).
- Enter your phone number.
- Select the currency you want to use for your account.
- Read the terms and conditions of Capital.com and click [Continue].
How to verify Capital.com account?
To upload address verification documents, go to [Settings], select [Upload Document], click the [Upload Document] box.
- An identity verification document is a 2-sided photo of your passport, ID card, citizen identification or driver’s license, etc. containing your full name, date of birth and address.
- The requested photo must be clear, capture all 4 corners of the document and be in the following format: PNG / JPG / JPEG or HEIC.
After uploading the required documents, Capital.com users need a facial verification. Sign in to your Capital.com account with your phone and click [Account], select [Account Status], and click [Take a Selfie Video]. Then, click [I’m ready] and follow the instructions.
- How to open and verify a Capital.com account on a computer
- How to open and verify Capital.com account on mobile phone?
- Capital.com guide on mobile devices: install the app and open a demo account
- Capital.com demo account: how to open an account and use it on your mobile phone
- Capital.com minimum deposit and deposit information
- How to deposit Capital.com to your account?
- Capital.com deposit on the mobile: step by step instructions
- How to transfer money between Capital.com accounts on your mobile phone
- How to transfer money between accounts on Capital.com
- How to withdraw funds from Capital.com
How to open a demo account on Capital.com?
Capital.com virtual account is a $1,000 free account so that users can practice trading and master the platform without depositing real money. A virtual account is only used to practice trading, profits and losses cannot be converted into real money.
To open a virtual account on Capital.com, click [LIVE] in the right corner of the screen and select [Go to demo].
Each Capital.com user can open several virtual accounts. To open other virtual accounts, click the square next to [LIVE], select the [Demo Account] tab, and select [Add Demo Account].
Users can also choose to increase the capital for the Capital.com Demo account by clicking [Top Up $10,000]. Every time you click this button, the demo account receives an additional $10,000.
Trading fees and Capital.com spreads
Capital.com does not charge any commission on any of its clients’ transactions, including commodities, indices or cryptocurrencies. This is a big advantage for traders on Capital.com over other brokers. In addition, Capital.com does not charge any fees when you make a deposit/withdrawal on the platform. In addition, users do not incur any additional costs such as inactivity fees, real-time quotes, opening/ closing trades, training materials, charts and dynamic indicators.
Overnight transaction fee
Unlike the competition, Capital.com only charges an overnight transaction fee based on the loan amount, rather than the total size of the open order. Swap fees will be different for different assets.
Compared to most other brokers, the spread on capital is rated as the best on the market. For example, a major forex pair like EUR/USD will have an average spread of only 0.00008. Depending on the asset class, market conditions and trading hours, the size of the spread will vary.
Check the spread and swaps of each asset here.
How to deposit money to Capital.com account?
Capital.com users can deposit/withdraw funds quite easily through various payment gateways including local banks, E-Wallets, and credit card. The following article guides you to recharge Capital.com by credit card. Other payment methods do the same.
After logging into your Capital.com account, click [My Account] and select [Deposit Funds] in the right corner of the screen.
Select the deposit method [Bank cards], enter the card details (card number, card expiration date, cardholder name, card type, CVV number) and amount. Then click the check mark to confirm the card owner in the [I confirm that I am the owner of the card] box and click [Deposit].
Note: The name of the Capital.com account holder and the credit card holder used must match. the regular Capital.com account requires a minimum deposit of $20 and a maximum of $900.
How to withdraw from a Capital.com account?
To withdraw money from your Capital.com account, select [LIVE] in the upper right corner of the screen and select [Withdraw Funds].
Select the payment channel and enter the amount you want to withdraw and the receiving bank account information, then click the [Withdraw Funds] button.
Capital.com interface on your computer
Capital.com interface is quite user-friendly. In the upper left corner are the transaction management tabs including Trade, Discover, Charts, Portfolio, Reports and My requests.
In the lower left corner is the account settings area, click [Settings] to get options for account settings, user settings, change passwords, enable account security methods…
In the upper right corner, from left to right in turn:
- Account balance information
- Click on the CFD square: Quickly check the balance of each trading account and open multiple accounts. Accounts distinguish real accounts and demo accounts into two separate tabs.
- Click the [LIVE] box: Deposit area, check your account information and business settings, switch to a virtual account and log out.
Capital.com interface on your phone
The app Capital.com on your phone is also pretty intuitive. The tabs in the bottom corner of the screen from left to right are:
- Trading: Above are lists of trading activities divided by different markets.
- Portfolio: Divided by a list of open orders, pending orders, and price alerts.
- Search: Find specific transaction codes
- Account: switch to demo account, manage account, deposit and withdraw, set up account, learn to trade, contact support…
trading on Capital.com
After finding a preferred stock ticker, if the trader sees that the market may rise in price in the future, a trader can open a buy order.
- Click [Buy] in the Market window
- Enter the trading volume in the [Size] box.
- Click [Buy] to finish.
- Buy orders must be opened while the market is in business hours.
If the market can lower the price in the future, the user can open a short sell order (Sell) by clicking the [Sell] button in the Market window and executing the same buy order.
- Capital.com Leverage: Take advantage of levels and mobile settings
- Learn about charges and fees on Capital.com
- Capital.com Trading Guide: Open and Close Orders from Your Mobile Phone
- Capital.com Guide: How to Set Stop Loss, Take Profit on the Phone
- How to View Profit and Loss on Capital.com via Mobile Phone
- Capital.com how to place Limit orders on mobile phones
- How to read Capital.com portfolio on mobile
- Capital.com brokers: how to set up price alerts on mobile phones?
- Capital.com: How to view and calculate rates on your mobile phone
- How to place pending orders on Capital.com
MT4 Account at Capital.com
Once you’re signed in, click the [LIVE] button in the upper-right corner of the screen and select [My Accounts]. Then select the [Live Account] tab and click [Add Live Account].
In the [Type] box, select MT4 or CFD. To open an CAPITAL.COM MT4 account, choose MT4.
Select the currency you want to use to deposit/withdraw
Enter the account name and select [Create]
- Metatrader 4 Capital.com: How to Open an MT4 Account Capital.com
- MT4 Capital.com: How to Download and Log in to Your MetaTrader4 Account
- How to log in to your MetaTrader 4 account Capital.com on your phone
- How to access your MetaTrader 4 account Capital.com on mobile phones?
Connect TradingView with Capital.com
Clients can connect Capital.com with TradingView and enjoy the best of both platforms. Log in to your TradingView account, click on the Chart tab and select Trading Panel. Find Capital.com and tap Connect.
Then click Continue to log in to your Capital.com account.
Then, enter your Capital.com account email address and password, and then click Continue.
After successfully logging in, you will see that your Capital.com account has been linked to Tradingview. Your trading orders will also appear in the Tradingview interface.
Take advantage of Capital.com
Capital.com offers different levels of leverage for each asset class. As follows:
- Money Market on Capital offers 4 different leverage levels: 1:1, 30:1, 50:1 and 100:1.
- The capital index market offers 4 different levels of leverage: 1:1, 20:1, 50:1 and 100:1.
- The commodity market on capital offers 4 different levels of leverage: 1: 1, 10: 1, 50: 1 and 100: 1.
- The equity market offers 5 different levels of leverage: 1:1, 2:1, 5:1, 10:1 and 20:1.
- The cryptocurrency market on capital offers 7 different levels of leverage: 1: 1, 2: 1, 5: 1, 10: 1, 20: 1, 50: 1 and 100: 1.
On the Capital.com platform, you will be able to choose and set the leverage level for each asset class. Example: With encryption, you can use 10:1 leverage, but on the same account you can use 100:1 leverage with forex.
When trading stocks on Capital.com, you are not charged overnight if you do not use leverage (i.e. 1:1 leverage). Your rollover is only charged on your leveraged trades.
This is a fairly flexible feature for clients when using this platform for trading. Since each asset class will have different price volatility characteristics, the need to use leverage will also be different.
AI technology analyzes trading psychology and drives trading
Capital.com has some new advantages in focusing on training trading knowledge for users and using AI technology to analyze trading psychology to customize clients’ trading strategies.
Investmate is a handy educational app with a tailor-made approach to financial education, allowing you to choose from 6 personalized goals and 6 pathways. It offers more than 30 courses and short lessons in just 3 minutes, covering trading strategies and trading psychology with separate sections for CFDs on commodities, stocks, indices and ETFs…
Capital.com offers 24/7 customer support in 8 languages (English, French, German, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Spanish and Turkish) by phone, email, live chat, Facebook, Telegram, WhatsApp and Viber. Capital.com’s customer support channels are well received by customers and answer their questions. In particular, support issues related to deposits and withdrawals are prioritized quickly and efficiently. It usually only takes a few seconds to get an answer from Capital.com.
- Open a forex account – the most detailed step-by-step guide
- What is the maximum level of leverage on Capital.com
- How to open a stock account step by step?
- Can I change the Take profit & Stoploss on Capital.com
- Capital.com pays dividends?
- How many accounts can you open on Capital.com?