Sandbox is a Game-Fi platform built into the metaverse. It consists of a diverse 3D virtual world with tools for users to create any structure they want. Users can earn rewards by playing games hosted within its ecosystem. Users can purchase land and develop it into structures.
Sandbox members can collaborate to build complexes, purchase land, and create digital worlds for others to use. Digital landowners on Sandbox can monetize their digital assets by renting them out to others or charging users for visiting facilities.
Some facts about Sandbox and SAND
- Sandbox is a Metaverse game ecosystem where users can create and monetize resources and gaming experiences. There are 3 features in the sandbox: VoxEdit which allows users to create 3D objects, Marketplace where you can publish and sell your assets, and a Game Maker that allows users to create 3D games for free
- The game uses the ERC 115 token system which therefore allows both fungible tokens (such as a cryptocurrency) and non-fungible tokens (such as a work of art)
- However, for the purposes of the SAND cryptocurrency, The Sandbox uses the popular ERC-20 standard. The Sandbox like any Metaverse works as a small country where any business will need the Sand cryptocurrency. Whether it’s playing, buying avatars or equipment. The success or failure of SAND will depend on how many users board the Sandbox and purchase and sell services in the Metaverse.
- There are 1.5 billion SAND in circulation and the market capitalization is more than 1 billion.
Sandbox use cases
Sandbox has become one of the most well-known projects of the Metaverse. However, due to the extreme conditions of the cryptocurrency market, the metaverse gaming industry has been struggling lately. However, there are chances that the metaverted gaming industry regarding its mojo and more players flock to play their favorite games.
One of the best ways to increase the user base for Sandbox will be to increase its use cases. For the metaverse gaming platform the partnership with several brands builds its use case profile. The Sandbox team secured 50+ partnerships to develop content on the platform.
Brands like Shaun the Sheep, dApp game studios like Dapper Labs (CryptoKitties), investors like Square Enix (Final Fantasy, Tomb Raider), and ATARI game brand (Rollercoaster Tycoon, Pong) have partnered with Sandbox to build their dApps.
In addition to these sandboxes managed to enter into several different partnerships. These include the best bank in the world such as HSBC, which bought some Sandbox land. The esports franchise FaZe Clan also has a presence in The Sandbox.
In addition to these brands, famous people such as skateboarder Tony Hawk, former tennis star Ana Ivanovic and PSG football star Marco Verratti also have their presence on the Sandbox.
How is Sandbox different from the rest of the Metaverse gaming platforms?
- Sandbox not only serves as a gaming platform, but also provides users to buy, sell, lease digital land and be rewarded.
- On Sandbox, users can create their own independent games and generate revenue. Sandbox offers a number of tools created to make it easier for players to engage in encounters through the metaverse. Users are free to create their own 3D game environments and digital objects based on their ideas.
- In addition to this Sandbox has a very talented team working to make Sandbox one of the best metaverse platforms.
- There are over 1,000 creators and highly engaged members from Korea and Sandbox is in an official partnership with SBS Seoul Game Academy.
Who are Sandbox’s competitors?
The metaverse gaming industry is now overcrowded. Companies like Meta, Tencent are gradually entering the world of metaverse games.
and popularity of The Sandbox are closely related to the success of SAND. This mutual relationship will only grow when gaming could become a cornerstone in the gaming entertainment industry.
- Bullieverse Island
- Volta Hill
- Highstreet, etc.