KardiaChain aims to become the first fully interoperable and “non-invasive” blockchain that connects different networks and projects without changing their protocol. The project handles this because it runs on a two-node structure. So connecting the KardiaChain ledger and other blockchains is made much easier. Programming used scalability and smart contracts that were more accessible.
The platform has been active since December 2020 and has seen huge gains since then.
Kardia’s native Chain token went from $0.00073 to $0.1488 in one year. And it is used more and more, particularly in Vietnam.
The luck of KardiaChain is that the most non-invasive and interoperable blockchain. And as mentioned above, its master dual-node technology allows the protocol to access both its ledger and one of the other platforms.
Thanks to this technology, KardiaChain can work efficiently with other projects, a pretty strong use case if you ask me.
And the white paper states that everyone can operate with two nodes. The mechanism makes the platform permissionless, which means it’s all managed with a consensus mechanism to validate transactions on both blockchains.
According to Tri Pham, CEO of KardiaChain, the developers of the project are working to decentralize it further, especially governance and enterprise. KardiaChain also focuses primarily on reaching new users with its innovative technologies.
The platform has also launched many initiatives that aim to increase adoption. Some examples are:
- Adoption of decentralized applications (ADDAP), which combine elements of centrilized and decentralized products
- Discounts on mobile refills for Viettel customers who pay with KAI,
- KAIstarter, a decentralized financial fundraiser and platform used for revenue sharing.
In addition, KardiaChain has collaborated with other projects such as NEM (XEM), MANTRA DAO (OM), ShareRing and Bounce Finance (BOT).
KardiaChain’s native KAI token has the main use to serve as a transfer mode in the project’s ecosystem. KAI is known as a utility token and its purpose is to be a unit of account. Integration into the network of KardiaChain, used staking and validator rewards.
In more detail, KAI is used for:
- Buying or selling products or services in the KardiaChain ecosystem
- Access to distributed services and products
- Staking with the dPoS system
KardiaChain launched the IEO on Gate.io April 8, 2020. The goal was to reach 1 million in funding and the project crushed it in 2 minutes. Further proof of how much the project has been publicized
Today, there are 5 billion KAI tokens in the total supply and 1.5 billion in the circulating supply.
And the distribution of KAI is as follows:
- Private Sale, 16.32%
- Team, 12%
- Consultants, 3%
- Ecosystem, 20%
- Validators/mining, 10%
- The community, 5%
- The foundation, 14.93%
- Startup, 15%
And the KardiaChain network uses Byzantine fault tolerance and a proof-of-stake delegated consensus. In other words, each new block added to the chain must first obtain the approval of 2/3 of the validators. Stakeholders may also choose to entrust the validation of transactions to other external platforms. The white paper is clear, and the dual node protects the security of the ecosystem when interacting with other blockchains.
The blockchain was also controlled and protected by CertiK, and all the remaining issues before the launch of the mainnet were resolved.
The brains behind KardiaChain are Tri Pham and Huy Nguyen, two former Vietnamese high school students. They developed the projects and raised funds. Today Pham is the CEO and Hguyen, the Chief Technology Officer.
Pham has a lot of experience in business, he is a successful entrepreneur. He had previously co-founded a company called AppFluke that worked to bring the newly invented technology to the general public and served as a learning experience for KardiaChain. And this is Pham’s goal to this day, to bring the future to the masses.
On the other hand, Nguyen also has a lot of experience in the industry, previously working as a technical manager at Google. And when he left the company, several Google employees followed him to join Kardia Chain’s development team. And not only that, but he also worked as a technical engineer for Cisco, Apple and Hitachi.
Together they formed KardiaChain and focused in particular on the Vietnamese market, where they saw success. And with a perfect team like this, it’s no surprise
KadiaChain also has an active community on social media. The official kai Reddit community has 1400 members, 24,500 followers on Twitter and about 12,000 members of their Telegram community.
Many say that we are again approaching the much-frequented altseason. And with KAI being a small cap with a market cap of just under $90,000,000, the 301st in size, I can’t be bullish.
KardiaChain is, in my opinion, an underrated project, and there is some long-term catalyst that could send KAI to the moon, so let’s dive into:
- By merging the dPoS consensus system and Byzantine-Fault Tolerant (BTF), KardaChain ensures regular use and exchange of data between blockchains on the network. Transaction fees are also relatively lower than the competition, and this smoothness gives KardiaChain an advantage over the rest of the interoperable blockchains in the space.
- KardiaChain is right in stating that it is the first blockchain interoperable with other private chains. Interoperability ensures that startups can test their designs without necessarily going to the bottom. Transverse chains are designed as promised, so they are not invasive in any way. All of these factors combined open up a whole new world of opportunities in this blockchain adoption.
- As the project grows and more AIPs are built, the demand for Kwill AI will increase.
- KardiaChain has expressed its intention to create a mobile payment channel. As mentioned above, they have already started working with Vietnam’s largest phone provider Telco and launched in 10 countries. This means that mobile users can purchase KAI with a floating balance.
- KardiaChain has partnered with Band Protocol because it offers Oracle services. The protocol will use the data collected by these portals to expand the use of KardiaChain’s smart contracts.
- Kardia Smart Contract Markup Language (KSML) is an excellent language for developers to learn and use. It makes programmers able to write multi-chain smart contracts regardless of the blockchain. The method is different from projects like Ethereum that force developers to learn Solidity. KSML can translate the language into any chain you’re programming for.
- KardiaChain has stated that it will launch an interoperable decentralized exchange (DEX). The demo is already available.
As you can see, KAI definitely has a lot of potential for future growth. But let’s forget something, the competition in the interoperable blockchain space. To name the elephants in the room, ICON (ICX) and Polkadot (DOT).
Both projects are much larger and more established than KardiaChain, especially Polkadot. One of the top five crypto projects out there. These are not light.
But maybe we shouldn’t worry so much, as in the automotive industry, Ford and Ferrari have different types of clientele, similar to blockchains. There is no rational reason to assume that different blockchains cannot coexist and compete like any other market.
That said, I think KardiaChain will reach $0.2 in this bull run and maybe even $2 in five years. Even if giants flock to the markets, KAI definitely has room to grow.
Of course, I’m talking about my opinions. This is not financial advice. I could be wrong. You should always do your research before making any investment decision. Always remember to trade responsibly and not to invest more than you are willing to lose.
KardiaChain price forecast 2025
Based on the data and arguments set out above, a price of the KAI token in 2025 could be between $2 and $5. A reasonable long-term estimate: ~$1.36
KardiaChain price forecast 2030
There are a couple of laws of human progress that prevent us from thinking that KardiaChain will be what its holders expect and hope it will be. These are the advantage and consolidation of the first engine and the subsequent monopoly.
A first-move advantage can simply be defined as a company’s ability to perform better than its competitors as a result of being the first to market in a new product category.
Monopoly is a situation in which a single company or group owns all or almost all of the market for a given type of product or service.
Both of the phenomena we mentioned above speak in favor of Polkadot and ICX and we do not think that they will change in the future in the medium and long term.
We are still not sure that KardiaChain and a similar project have a long-term future and the KAI token could be worth ZERO in 2030 since the project may not exist by then. The chances are 50-50 in our eyes that this will happen.
Is it worth investing in KardiaChain?
KardiaChain is a good short-term investment when the market is in the BULL race. Usually these types of newer projects do extraordinarily well when the overall cryptocurrency market is in the green and far outperform other more well-known projects. However, make sure you get out of it on time as they tend to receive a beat during variable and bearish market cycles.
Why will KardiaChain be successful?
Because it offers a valuable service, it has already built a name for itself in its niche and has not suffered security breaches or other types of compromises (economic, reputational, etc.). The token itself provides utility and makes sense, which is not the case with many other similar projects.
Why will KardiaChain fail?
KardiaChain may fail due to fierce competition, dynamic technological field, and rocket speed developments in its niche. Another common reason why this type of project fails is team problems: the team splits or abandons the project altogether.
Will KardiaChain reach $1?
This is within the real of possibilities, even in the short run. It could very well reach $1 within a year.
Can KardiaChain reach $10?
KardiaChain will almost certainly NOT reach $10 in the near future, unless we see a face-melting bull run that will see bitcoin at $100k and ETH at $20k.