MT4 is just a platform that allows traders to execute trades (open, close and technical analysis) without directly managing investors’ deposits/withdrawals. Instead, the broker will help you deposit and withdraw from your trading account. This article explains how to withdraw funds from MT4 and what things to keep in mind when making a withdrawal request.
How to withdraw funds from MT4?
Withdrawals from the MT4 account are conducted into the real trading account that you have opened with a broker.
The withdrawal process is as follows:
- Go to the members area on the broker’s website and log in to your live trading account.
- Click Withdraw Funds.
- Select your preferred method from the drop-down list of available withdrawal methods and fill in the corresponding fields.
- The withdrawal methods available depend on each broker. Most brokers offer popular withdrawal methods such as PayPal, Skrill, Neteller e-wallet; Credit and debit cards; Bank transfer, etc.
- Be sure to withdraw funds through the payment method you used for the previous deposit. This is the regulation of most brokers to ensure the safety of your money and the shortest time for funds to be transferred to your account.
- Brokers often use email to send withdrawal confirmation. Therefore, customers are advised to use the main email to receive the confirmation code.
Related Questions of MT4 Withdrawal
1. What is the minimum withdrawal amount?
Each broker has its own requirement of the minimum and maximum withdrawal amount. But usually, the minimum withdrawal amount is $5. And there is no limit to the maximum withdrawal amount. In addition, it depends on the trading account and your bank. Some allow you to withdraw up to $10,000 per day.
2. What are the withdrawal fees for my account?
In fact, the withdrawal from Metatrader 4 trading is that you make a withdrawal from your Forex broker to your bank account or e-wallet. MT4 does not support depositing.
Then this withdrawal fee will be adjusted by your Forex broker.
According to our research, most Forex brokers do not charge the deposit and withdrawal fee.
However, remember that when you withdraw money from your e-wallet (Neteller, Skrill) to a bank account, you will be charged a foreign currency conversion fee.
3. How long will you receive your money?
Withdrawal requests are processed in 24-48 business hours (Monday to Friday). Therefore, if you make withdrawals on Saturdays and Sundays, it will take longer to transfer your funds.
- If you withdraw money to a bank account: it depends on each bank, you will receive the money in 2-5 working days.
- If you withdraw to an e-wallet, it normally takes 24 hours to get money on your e-wallets.
Therefore, you need to pay attention to the choice of an appropriate withdrawal method.
If you still do not receive your money after a week, you should contact the broker’s customer support team for the solution.