When are Liverpool most likely to
score a goal? Liverpool are likely to take the lead by scoring in the first 15 minutes. It is expected that they will extend the advantage in the second half.
When are West Ham most likely to score a goal? It won’t be easy for West Ham to score against the Reds in their next game. They might have a chance at the end of the second half.
Who is most likely to score for Liverpool? Mo Salah and Roberto Firmino will probably score for Liverpool in this match.
Who is most likely to score for West Ham? Michail Antonio has a better chance of scoring than other West Ham players.
Who has a chance of winning the game? Liverpool 2, West Ham 0
All statistical analyses are based on historical performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate recent performance.
Liverpool will host West Ham for their next Premier League match at Anfield Stadium on Wednesday 19 October. It’s time for the Reds to bring back their best form and make a comeback before it’s too late. The Reds are currently in 11th position in the points table. West Ham, on the other hand, have won their last two games. They are currently seated in 14th position.
Liverpool vs West Ham prediction: goals scored and conceded
- Liverpool have scored in every home game this season. The aggregate goal in home games is 15-5. In away games, the Reds scored 6 goals with an aggregate goal of 6-7. They have yet to record an away win this season.
- Liverpool scored the majority of goals in the second half of home games, particularly after the 60th minute.
- West Ham have managed to score 6 goals in home games this season. The Hammers have a total of 6-6 home goals so far. West Ham’s away record doesn’t look good as they have only scored 2 away goals so far. The aggregate goal in away games is 2-4.
- West Ham’s two away goals came in the second half, in the space of 60-75 minutes.
Liverpool vs West Ham Prediction: Forwards Statistics
Liverpool have a powerful package of classy players such as Mohamed Salah, Roberto Firmino and Jordan Henderson. However, the performances are far below expectations this season.
- Mo Salah is struggling to get back to his top form in this form. He has scored 2 goals so far with 3 assists. Salah averaged 3.3 key passes per game.
- Roberto Firmino is the Reds’ top scorer with 6 goals. He also witnessed 3 goals and created 2 great chances for his team.
- Jordan Henderson has created 3 great chances so far. Its passing accuracy stands at 81%.
West Ham’s forward department is led by players such as Michail Antonio, Jarrod Bowen and Pablo Fornals.
- Michail Antonio has scored 2 goals in the current Premier League season, playing at an average of 1.4 shots per game. He achieved a dribbling success of 58%.
- Jarrod Bowen also added 2 goals to his name, playing at an average of 1.3 key passes per game.
- Pablo Fornals played the current season with an average of 1 interception per game. It has a passing accuracy of 80%.
Liverpool vs West Ham prediction: yellow cards
- Luis Diaz (2 yellow cards)
- Trent Alexander-Arnold (2 yellow cards)
- Fabinho (1 yellow card)
- Thilo Kehrer (3 yellow cards)
- Aaron Cresswell (2 yellow cards)
- Declan Rice (2 yellow cards)
Liverpool vs West Ham Prediction: Defence statistics
- Liverpool have conceded goals at an average of 1.50 per game this season. The Reds finished 2 games with clean sheets.
- Virgil van Dijk has been a consistent defender for the Reds. He averaged 3.4 expulsions per game in the Premier League. Dijk won 78% of the dogfights. Goalkeeper Alisson’s performance looks slightly disappointing. He averaged 2.5 saves per game this season with a 63% success rate.
- West Ham have conceded 1.11 goals per game in the current Premier League season. The Hammers have had 2 clean sheets so far.
- Aaron Cresswell is one of West Ham’s most reliable defenders. This season, he averaged 2.9 eliminations per game, winning 73% of aerial duels. Goalkeeper Lukasz Fabianski averaged 2 saves per game with a 69% success rate.
Liverpool vs West Ham prediction: head-to-head statistics
Matches: 145 | Liverpool: 79 | Draw: 37 | West Ham: 29
Last 5 matches: Liverpool: 4 | Draw: 0 | West Ham: 1
Last meeting: Liverpool defeated West Ham 1-0 in a Premier League match on 5 March 2022.
Liverpool vs West Ham Odds
- Most chance of scoring: Mo Salah
- Under 3.5 Goals: Yes
- To win in both halves: Liverpool
Prediction Brentford vs Chelsea
Liverpool vs West Ham Prediction: Injuries
- Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain (central midfielder): Knee tendon injury
- Arthur Melo (central midfielder): Surgery
- Naby Keita (central midfielder): Knee tendon injury
- Luis Diaz (left wing): knee injury
- Curtis Jones (central midfielder): Bone stress response
- Trent Alexander-Arnold (right-back): ankle problems
- Joel Matip (central defender): Calf injury
- Nayef Aguerd (central defender): Ankle injury
Liverpool (4-2-3-1): Alisson; Tsimikas, van Dijk, Konate, Gomez; Alcantara, Henderson; Firmino, Jota, Salah; Nunez
West Ham (4-2-3-1): Fabianski; Kehrer, Dawson, Zouma, Cresswell; Soucek, rice; Bowen, Paqueta, Fornals; Antonio
Analysis and final insights
Liverpool are expected to do everything they can and secure the all-important 3 points against the Hammers in their next game. Klopp has some world-class players in his squad and the possibility of a strong return from the Reds is very likely. On the other hand, West Ham will need a full team effort to take on the hosts at Anfield on Wednesday. All predictions and betting platforms suggest a win for Liverpool in this match.