To participate in Liquid Swap on Binance, users must complete the “Liquid Swap Tutorials & Questions” quiz. If users are inexperienced, users may have a hard time answering questions. Here are the answers to this test.
1. “Liquid Swap” is a product developed on which of the following design principles:
- AMM (Automatic Market Maker)
2. Is the “Liquid Swap” a guaranteed investment?
- No, it could incur a loss.
3. When providing liquidity, which of the following views is incorrect:
Any token can be added
- You can add two tokens
In the current BUSD/DAI pool pool, the pool price is 1 BUSD:1 DAI. If you trade 10,000 BUSDs in DAI, the system asks you that there will be a 3% slippage in this transaction. If the transaction is successful, you will lose due to the slippage:
- ≈ 300 USD
5. When you add 100 BUSDs to a BUSD/DAI liquidity pool (the current pool ratio is 4:6/BUSD:DAI), which tokens you will keep (if transaction fee and slippage are not considered):
- c. One portion portfolio, including 40 BUSD + 60 DAI, and the portion portfolio will change in real time.
6. When you remove the tokens, which of the following views is incorrect:
- a. You can get the same amount of tokens you added.
7. Which of the following conditions may cause transaction fees:
- All of the above.
8. In “Liquid Swap” to provide liquidity, there are several situations that can cause losses:
- All of the above.
9. “Liquid Swap” is NOT a guaranteed investment, after providing liquidity, the maximum loss you may suffer is:
- More than 50%
10. As regards the number of portions, portion value, cost per portion, and unrealised profit and loss, which of the following is incorrect:
- The number of portions changes in real time, but the value of the portions remains constant.
We hope that, with this article, users can quickly complete the Liquid Swap Tutorials & Questions quiz. Liquid Swap is a flexible form of passive gain on Binance.