Green Satoshi Token is one of the tokens of the house of Stepn. The other token in the STEPN ecosystem is Green Metaverse Token or GMT. GST is the Solana version of STEPN’s play-to-earn blockchain game. The goal of introducing the move to earn tokens is to urge the population to lead a healthy lifestyle.
Here are some facts about Green Satoshi Token (GST):
- Green Satoshi Token (GST) is a Solana token that powers STEPN, a way-of-life Web3 application that urges customers to “move to earn.
- The goal of introducing the move to earn tokens is to urge the population to lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Ecosystem developer STEPN also wants people to familiarize themselves with the idea of Web 3.0.
- STEPN has come up with two cryptos, GST and GMT, and both cryptos have their own purpose. GST is used to mint the new NFT sneakers. GST can also be sold for profits. GMT on the other hand is used as a customization fee.
- There are limited Green Satoshi tokens on the market. The total supply of GST is 339,975,417 while the current circulating supply of GST is 329,975,416 according to Coinmarketcap data.
Performance of GST in 2022
- Last 30 days: -10.8 %
- 3 months: -62.2%
- YTD: -99.7%
How does Green Satoshi Token work?
Green Satoshi Token is one of the two tokens of the STEPN ecosystem. STEPN is a move-to-earn game based on Solana developed by Find Satoshi Lab. To earn rewards, a user must download the STEPN app and rent or rent NFT sneakers from the STEPN app. Once you rent NFT sneakers, you can earn in-game currency by jogging, walking or running outdoors, which can be cashed in for profit or used in the game.
There are three STEPN game modes: 1. Solo Mode, 2. Marathon Mode and 3. Background mode.
A user can earn rewards in the form of a green Satoshi token in any of the three modes. In solo mode, a user can earn tokens by moving. Users can also earn tokens by participating in marathons. However, to participate in marathons, you must register for each race 24 hours before the event starts.
Background mode comes into play when the user owns or rents a sneaker. The mode is also activated when the STEPN app is disabled. When the STEPN app is disabled, the background mode extracts the step count from the mobile device’s health data.
Is GST a good investment?
Move-to-earn platforms are gaining immense popularity as the development of Web3 technologies grows. Many move-to-earn platforms were created with their own native tokens. GST a move-to-earn token has a good margin to rise higher. It must be remembered that the all-time highest price of GST was $9.03. Therefore, this shows that GST has good potential for higher increase.
However, how high GST can go will completely depend on improving market conditions and, above all, increasing the user base of STEPN, a play-to-earn app. The usefulness of GST is directly related to the user base of the STEPN app. If the number of STEPN users increases, the use of GST will also increase, and in turn, the price of GST will increase.
Therefore, GST can be considered a good long-term investment. Its value directly depends on market conditions and the user base of the STEPN app.
Considering the potential of GST and looking at the span of 5 years, we can predict that this coin can reach the mark of $ 18.03 in the future.
Green Satoshi token price prediction 2023, 2025 and 2030
Green Satoshi 2023 price prediction is $0.21, 1.8 times higher
Green Satoshi Price Prediction 2025 is $0.33, 2.8x higher
Green Satoshi Price Prediction 2030 is $0.67, 5.7x higher
Green Satoshi Token News Today
- As of November 7, the total number of GST holders is 378,003. However, the top 10 holders account for more than 90% of the total supply.
- The GST price after 5 days of bullish run has collapsed and is now trading negatively on the 24-hour chart
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST)?
Buying GST like any other cryptocurrency requires similar steps to follow. The only difference will be the exchanges where GST is listed for trade.
Here are the steps to buy GST:
- Select the exchange or broker that provides GST to trade
- Create your account with Exchange.
- Once you’ve created your account, verify your account using any ID card.
- Link the account that will be used to fund the wallet.
- Once the account is linked, fund the wallet
- Buy GST coin using the added funds.
Where to buy GST?
Green Satoshi Token has been listed on multiple exchanges to trade. Here are some exchanges to buy GST: Huobi Global, Bybit, Raydium, MEXC, PancakeSwap (V2), Serum DEX, Orca, CoinEx, Hoo, AEX, DigiFinex, BingX, Jubi and Hotbit.