If you hold crypto on Binance but want to withdraw from Binance by transferring to MetaMask, you are not alone.
As the world of cryptocurrencies expands, exchange users are looking to move their coins to wallets or other exchanges. As a result, users have started experimenting with new crypto wallets in their quest to find reliable wallets that can secure their holdings in the best possible way.
For example, you can transfer your tokens from Coinbase to MetaMask or from Binance to Coinbase.
So, read on to find out how users can send crypto from Binance to MetaMask in just a few steps.
HOW TO TRANSFER CRYPTO FROM BINANCE TO METAMASK?
To transfer crypto from Binance to MetaMask, you will need to follow these steps:
- Sign in to your MetaMask account.
- Link your MetaMask wallet to your Binance account.
- Start your withdrawal/transfer process by going to the Fiat And Spot section of your Binance Account.
- Select the relevant blockchain wallet if you have multiple addresses depending on your MetaMask wallet and the currency you want to transfer. Since MetaMask is primarily an Ethereum-based wallet, it is likely the Ethereum network (ERC20).
- Do not select the wrong network. It may result in a failed transfer, and you could lose your cryptocurrency.
- Fill in the address of your MetaMask wallet in the “address” section.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer to your MetaMask wallet before selecting the withdrawal button to transfer.
MetaMask is one of the leading cryptocurrency wallets built to interface with the Ethereum blockchain. It allows its users to access their Ethereum wallets through a browser extension or mobile app. Through this, users can interact with other decentralized applications.