Different instruments have different opening and closing times, depending on the asset class and the exchange on which they are traded.
If you want to open trades after market hours, you can set a pending order that will be executed automatically at the first available rate when the market opens.
To set a pending order to Capital.com, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Capital.com account, type the name of the asset you want to trade in the search box.
2. Click on that resource and select “Buy” or “Sell”.
We’ll take Nvidia stocks as an example.
3. Then, the trading window will appear on the right side of the screen. Click on “Trade” and adjust some parameters, including:
- Trading size: Enter the number of assets you wish to trade.
- Buy/Sell when the price is – enter the price at which you want to buy/sell the targeted asset
- Closing at a loss (stop loss)
- Close for profit (take profit)
4. Check the above parameters again and click “Buy/Sell” to complete.
Then you have successfully placed pending orders on Capital. Happy trading!