Get the Binance wallet address that will be used when you need to deposit coins into your Binance account. The Address of your Binance wallet is the same as your home address. When buying goods online, you need to enter the correct delivery address, which is also the address of your home. Similarly, when you want to transfer coins to your Binance account, you need to know the exact address of your Binance wallet.
The following article guides you to get the correct Binance wallet address to transfer coins to an account.
Types of Binance Wallets
The Binance exchange has many different types of wallets. Before you learn how to get a wallet address, you need to have a clear understanding of how wallets work on Binance. When you log in to your account and click “Wallets” on the toolbar, you will see a list of the wallet types of the account.
On the “Wallet Overview” page, you will see the balance of your coins on Binance and access other wallets from this dashboard.
- List of Binance wallets: Fiat and Spot, Margin Wallet (margin), Futures Wallet (future contracts), Fiat Account (P2P Wallet), Earn …
- “Show Balance/Hide Balance”: You can show or hide the available balance on your account.
How to get a Binance wallet address.
If you want to deposit coins from another exchange, this is the time when you need to know how to get a Binance wallet address. Each coin, each remittance network will have a different address. Therefore, this is a crucial step because you may lose your coin, not found if you get the wrong address. Investiki.com will guide in detail the efforts to obtain a wallet address on the Binance exchange as follows:
Step 1: In the wallet dashboard, select “Deposit”
Step 2: Select “Crypto Deposit”
Step 3: Select the coin you want to deposit in your Binance wallet.
Step 4: Select the storage network.
The chosen network must be compatible with the transferor’s network.
- The address shown on the main screen is the Binance wallet address of the coin you want to deposit
- Copy your wallet address (if you are making a coin transfer via computer)
- Get the QR code of your wallet address (if you make a coin transfer by phone or want to save the wallet address with a QR code for convenience in depositing coins next time)