Browsing Binance’s transaction history can help users keep track of their daily crypto spending.
Just like browsing Coinbase’s transaction history to keep track of previous purchases, users can also track their trade history on Binance by swiping to binance’s Transaction History option.
Browsing Binance’s transaction history can help users keep track of their daily crypto spending, giving them a chance to reflect on and document their previous purchases.
The process also allows users to check additional transactions, including additional Binance fees and fees, to obtain a detailed cryptographic statement.
Here’s how you can check Binance’s transaction history.
How to Find Transaction History on Binance
Here’s how you can view your transaction history on Binance:
- Log in to your Binance account and go to your Wallet.
- Select the portfolio of your choice (Spot, Margin, Futures etc.).
- On your phone, click the History icon that appears in the upper-right corner of your screen. On the website, press the Transaction History option.
- Here you can choose from the various services offered by Binance, including deposits, withdrawals, transfers and more. However, several services will have maximum periods of transactions that you can view at the same time.
- To download or generate all your Binance transactions, press the Generate All Statements button at the top right.
Binance transaction history is not displayed
However, there may be times when a user is unable to view Binance’s transaction history.
If this happens, the main thing to try is to first check if Binance is down or if the Binance server is under maintenance.
Another problem is that when generating all the instructions, Binance only allows users to do this six times a month. Check if you have exhausted all these.
If not, we suggest that you contact Binance’s customer support team to ask what the problem is related to your transactions.