FXCM is a broker that has been around the market for more than 20 years for quite some time. As a reputable forex broker, when both FCA and ASIC license it with a worldwide network, FXCM is not too loud. This broker has always quietly provided traders with the best services without the need for marketing tricks. The following article will help you learn how to open an FXCM account and how to download MT4 FXCM.
Is FXCM reliable?
FXCM is a broker that has been set up and managed for 22 years, but still suffers from “rumors inside and out” such as fraudulent FXCM and unreliable FXCM exchange. So what is the mystery of this story?
Surely everyone knows that exchanges must fully meet the requirements and regulations of licensing agencies. And operating licenses that have proven reliable include ASIC, FCA, CySEC, FSA, etc.
As a result, FXCM owns two of the most prestigious “collections” of operating licenses in the world:
- ASIC: Australian Securities and Investments Commission, AFSL license number 309763.
- FCA: UK Financial Conduct Authority, licence number 217689.
Not only that, FXCM had become more “fair and equitable” since January 2015, when the exchange was officially owned by a portion of the commercial bank of Jefferies Financial Group, a company with the only independent global investment banking operation based in the United States. Jefferies Financial Group will be the liquidity provider for FXCM’s forex business.
FXCM has won many noble awards in the forex industry voted by the trading community itself.
How to open an FXCM account
When you want to open an FMCM account, you need to prepare some necessary documents: a passport, a paper id card or citizen identification and a driver’s license.
To sign up for an FXCM account:
Step 1: Log in to the FXCM website and enter your FXCM account registration information, including your full name, email address, and currency.
Step 2: Declare personal information (nationality, place of birth, date of birth, gender, address, etc.)
Step 3: Provide your trading experience and current personal financial situation.
Step 4: Set a password for the account and confirm the registration.
Step 5: Verify your account.
How to download MT4 FXCM
MT4 is the “bridge” between investors and trading brokers. To make quick buy-sell transactions, players need to download this software to the device they are using. The steps to “bring” MT4 to your computer are very simple. Follow these instructions:
Download MT4 FXCM on PC
- Step 1: Visit the link here.
- Step 2: Click “Download Metatrader 4 for PC” = > wait a few seconds for the system to download MT4.
- Step 3: Click on the downloaded file and select “Run” = > “Yes” = > Next. Wait a few minutes for the system to download MT4 to your PC.
- Step 4: After completing the installation, select “Subscribe to trading services”, you can log in and start trading.
Download MT4 on your phone
- For the iOS operating system: Open “Store” = > search for “MetaTrader 4” = > select “Get” = > must enter the iCloud password to download the application.
- For Android OS: Open “Google Play” = > search for “MetaTrader 4” = > select “Settings” to download. After downloading MT4 on your computer, you can log in with your account to start trading.