How to deposit Binance on your phone? Binance is one of the leading exchanges in the world. To trade on any exchange, you need to deposit funds on the exchange. Currently, users can top up Binance by purchasing coins/stablecoins with USD and using that coin/stablecoin to trade on the exchange. Or you can buy coins/stablecoins on another exchange and then transfer that coin to the Binance exchange.
Transactions, purchases, top-ups on phones are becoming increasingly popular among everyone. The P2P method of depositing money into Binance via P2P is the easiest to implement and the most widely used. This article will guide you in detail on how to deposit directly to Binance on your phone via the P2P trading method.
To deposit on Binance, you definitely need to open a Binance account first. After opening a Binance account, log in to your Binance account.
On the home page of the Binance screen on your phone, click P2P Trading.
- Choose the currency you want to transact with. For most users, choose USD.
- Select the [Buy] tab
- Select the coin you wish to deposit in Binance. Currently, Binance allows you to deposit 6 coins via P2P, as shown in the illustration. Normally, it would be helpful if you chose USDT or BUSD. These are two stablecoins that are 1:1 with USD and can be used to buy many other coins on Binance.
After selecting the right trading conditions, you will see a list of people selling the coin you want to buy below the screen. Choose the appropriate seller and click [Buy].
It would be helpful if you chose sellers with the following criteria:
- There is a gold tick, a large number of transactions made and a high rate of completion of transactions, which shows the reputation of the seller.
- Time to complete a transaction.
- You also need to see the minimum purchase/sale amount, the right payment method for you.
- Select the tab [For Fiat]
- Enter the amount you want to use to buy coins to top up Binance
- Click [Buy USDT] in case you want to deposit USDT to your Binance account.
- Click [On payment page] for payment information.
Exit the payment interface screen to make the payment to the merchant:
- Partner payment information in money transfer information
- In the content of the transfer, write the order number of the transaction
Once you’ve successfully paid, go back to the Binance screen, then click [Paid] – Paid, next. It would be useful to wait for the merchant to transfer the coin after confirming receipt of payment. Usually a merchant takes about 15 minutes to confirm receipt of payment.
- After the merchant has completed the transaction, the screen shows the message [Funded to your wallet].
- Click [View Wallet Balance] to double-check the balance you just received from the merchant.
- After that, you can transfer the newly purchased coin to the wallet [Fiat and Spot] to buy other coins on the exchange.
Above is a guide to top up your Binance account on your phone via P2P method. Trading on your phone is pretty much the same as doing it on a computer. The operation is also quite simple. You need to follow the on-screen instructions to be able to do this successfully. Funding an account is the first step for every trader. So, to be profitable, you need a mature trading strategy.