CRO crashed for a few hours. CRO is trading below $0.15. Today, market capitalization and volume have turned red. The current rank of CRO remained 23rd for several days. Cro has declined by 2.70% in the last 24 hours. The technical recommendation is to be neutral for the day.
|Last 5 days||+11.4%||+3.41%||+7.64%||+14.0%|
CRONOS is one of the worst performing cryptocurrencies this year.
It has lost more than 70% of its value since January 2022.
Cronos 2022 Performance WRT Volume and market capitalization
|26 June||$22.4 million||$3.14 million|
|24 June||$42.6 million||$3.21B|
|23 June||$23.4 million||$3.05B|
|22 June||$37.3 million||$2.88B|
|June 8||$22.2 million||$4.45B|
|24 May||$33.3 million||$4.78B|
|May 1||$237 million||$7.91B|
|April 1||$119 million||$12.1 billion|
|March 1||$139 million||$11.0 billion|
|February 1||$118 million||$14.7 billion|
|January 1||$156 million||$14.7 billion|
CRO price forecast Crypto.com 2022
|average||June 27, 2022||$0.33|
|Price of Digitalcoin||June 2022||$0.18|
CRO price forecast Crypto.com 2025
|AVERAGE CRO Price Forecast 2025||27 June||$1.34|
What Is CRO?
CRO is a token native to the house of crypto.com. CRO is now renamed Coronas and was renamed in February 2022. CRO is an Ethereum-based token, but crypto.com recently announced that it is launching its own open source public blockchain.
The CRO allows users to pay more to online merchants and sometimes also serves as an intermediate currency that allows users to convert the cryptocurrency.
Advantage of CRO
- Instant transaction and lower fees
- Improve support and merchants
- CRO uses decentralized technology
CRO price forecast Crypto.com 2022: some facts
- CRO is a token native to one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges, Crypto.com. was initially founded by Bobby Bao, Gary Or, Kris Marszalek and Rafael Melo in 2016 as “Monaco”. It was renamed crypto.com in 2018.
- The CRO blockchain focuses on providing utilities to users of Crypto.com’s payment, trading, and financial services solutions.
- CRO acts as a tool that fuels Crypto.com’s drive to increase the adoption of cryptocurrencies on a global scale.
Crypto.com CRO Price Prediction 2022: Total Offer
The total supply of CRO tokens is 30,263,013,692, which is also the maximum bid. CRO coins are used for several purposes:
- 30% is used for secondary distribution and launch incentives that have been released in batches on a daily basis for five years starting November 14, 2018.
- 20% is used as a capital buffer that has been frozen until November 7, 2022.
- 20% is used for long-term network incentives that have been frozen even until November. 7, 2022
- 20% is for ecosystem grants that have been frozen until the launch of Crypto.com Chain Mainnet
- 10% of the CRO currency is to be used for community development.
How to buy CRO coins?
Step 1: To invest in CRO first you need to find an exchange that offers CRO Coin for Trade
Step 2: Create an account with Exchange
Step 3: Verify your identity
Step 4: Fund your portfolio
Step 5: Make your purchase
Where to buy CRO coins?
Exchanges that offer CRO coins for trade are:
- FTX Exchange