COTI is a DAG (direct acyclic graph) protocol that can be used for decentralized payment processing.
COTI Price Forecast and Forecast: COTI Bank Account and Debit Cards Go Live
COTI introduced a crypto-friendly bank account and a VISA debit card. Users can sign up for an account using their name, get an IBAN and use it to store fiat currency balances. Then, cardholders can spend those balances globally at any merchant that accepts VISA payments online or offline.
Here’s how you can open a COTI bank account and use it:
- To open a COTI bank account, click on this link: coti.simplex.com.
- Enter the required information along with the delivery address of the card.
- Once the form is submitted, the card will be delivered within 4-7 working days (in Europe).
- With COTI bank account, you can have a personal IBAN that allows you to transfer funds to and from any bank account in the world.
- You can send and receive fiat and you will also be able to store it through the COTI Pay app, as well as convert crypto to fiat and vice versa.
Initially, COTI introduced 3000 cards. 5,000 additional cards will be introduced in Round 2.
Where to buy COTI in Italy?
COTI can be purchased from multiple crypto exchanges in the United States. Here are some important exchanges that allow you to buy, sell, and trade COTI features in the United States:
- VCC Exchange
- BIThumb Global