Verifying the identity of your Binance account is optional when using Binance. However, completing account identity verification gives Binance users full access to the features. This article guides you to complete Binance account identity verification as soon as possible.
Why do you need to verify your Binance account?
Immediately after registering a Binance account, your account will trade at the basic level (level 1). However, at this point, you are not yet credited as verified.
Your reputation level will be the lowest. At level 1, you are limited to fiat deposits at just $300 and can only withdraw 2BTC per day. If you only trade a little, the Basic account is enough to meet your needs.
Most people verify their Binance account at the “Intermediate” level (Level 2). Level 2 verified accounts will have a higher reputation when trading P2P. Plus, you’ll be able to deposit and withdraw at Binance up to $15,000/day and $150,000/month. With crypto, you can also withdraw up to 100BTC/day. In addition, you will also be able to use Binance’s advanced features such as LPD, OTC, Binance Card.
At the “Advanced Pro” level, your Binance account will be upgraded to $20,000/day and $200,000/month.
Here Investiki.com will guide you on how to verify your Binance account.
How to complete Binance account identity ID verification in the shortest possible time?
How to perform Binance Basic account identity verification (Level 1)?
This is the most basic level, so the only thing you need to do is enter your personal information to be accepted. The steps are as follows:
Step 1: Log in to your Binance account, then click on the menu symbol at the top right corner, and then click “Identification”.
Step 2: Select the country you live in and click “Next”
Step 3: In the Personal Verification window, “Basic” column, click the “Verify Now” button
Step 4: In the Basic Verification window, enter the required information and click “Continue”.
- IDENTITY card number or passport number. In this step, you must fill in the information based on the type of identification that you will use to verify your account in the next step. Note, you cannot change this information after confirmation.
- Your full name is the same as the name printed on your ID.
- Date of birth in year-month-day format
Address of residence:
- Your Binance’s residential address: It must match your bank statement or the address printed on the utility bill that you will use to verify your address later.
- Postal code: Enter your zip code based on the address you provided above.
- City: Enter the city you live in (same address you provided above).
Once you’re done, you’ll see a screen notifying you that you’ve completed basic verification. In order to increase the credibility of your account and get more trading features unlocked by Binance, you should proceed with further verification in the next steps. Click “Go to Advanced Verification.” If you don’t want to verify right away, you can close the verification window in this step.
How to complete Binance Account Identity ID Verification (Level 2)?
Intermediate-level verification on Binance accounts is also known as identity verification, identity verification (KYC). To complete this verification step, you must prepare one of the following three documents: passport, ID card, or driver’s license.
You need to take 3 types of photos with your identification as follows:
- Photo of the front of the document
- Photo of the back of the document
- Portrait photo of you holding a kyc document in your hand, clearly showing your face.
Step 1: Click on the type of identification you have and click “Continue”.
Step 2: Upload photos of your documents and click “Continue”.
The photo of your ID must be taken with a vertical angle, 4 full and clear corners.
Step 3: Continue to upload your portrait and click “Continue”.
The photo you take should be clear, do not use editing applications, do not wear hats, glasses and do not use screenshots.
Then you need to perform face verification.
- Click “Start Verification”
- Then click “Use Mobile Phone” to receive the QR code.
- Use your phone, open the camera to scan this QR code, and bring the camera to scan your face.
- You don’t wear a hat, you don’t wear glasses, you don’t use filters (beauty software, photo editing) when scanning the camera.
- When scanning the face, it should be done in a well-lit place.
- You also need to move your lips when performing a face scan so that the system correctly records the facial image.
After scanning your face, you will have to wait for Binance to review the information and you will receive a successful email notification. During the verification process, you must perform the operations for 5 minutes and not reload the browser when you run it.
If verification fails, you can try again no more than 10 times a day. If the verification still fails, you’ll need to wait 24 hours before you can resume these operations.
So we just learned how to check levels 1 and 2 of Binance accounts. After successful verification, Investiki.com will continue to guide you on how to add a bank account and buy, sell/trade coins via binance exchange.