Polygon Matic can reach $5: Yes, Matic can reach $5 in the coming years. If Matic earns 50% per year, in the next 5 years, Matic will reach $ 5.
Polygon Matic can reach $3: Matic can reach $3 in the next 5 years provided that Matic earns 30% per year.
Polygon Matic can reach $5 and $3: what is Polygon?
Polygon MATIC is a layer 2 blockchain that is a solution to Ethereum’s scaling, speed, and transaction fee issues.
Polygon’s fix to these issues makes it a viable scaling solution for Ethereum.
It works on the Proof of stake mechanism which uses much less energy than the Proof of Work mechanism. Polygon has also stated on its website that it is already carbon neutral. Polygon provides Security as a Service through the Ethereum blockchain or through polygon’s pool of professional validators.
Like the Ethereum blockchain, Polygon also provides widespread utility to users. Polygonal blockchain can be used in the development of DeFi (AAVE), Metaverse (Decentraland), NFT (Opensea) and other blockchain dApps.
Polygon Matic can reach $5 and $3: What is the benefit of using Polygon Blockchain?
The advantages of using Polygon Blockchain are:
- Funding: The polygonal network is well funded. It recently raised new capital this year that gives founders the flexibility to build Polygon into a profitable blockchain that pushes demand for Matic Tokens even higher.
- Faster: Polygon has a processing capacity of 7,000 transactions per second which is giant steps faster than Ethereum’s 15 TPS. In addition, it is believed that despite the ETH 2.0 update MATIC will remain ahead due to the constant developments and experiments in the ecosystem.
- Power consumption: Polygon operates on the Proof of stake mechanism which uses much less energy than the Proof of Work mechanism. Polygon has also stated on its website that it is already carbon neutral.
- Security: Polygon provides Security as a Service through the Ethereum blockchain or through polygon’s pool of professional validators.
- GAS tariffs: It is stated by the co-founder of ETH that despite the new ETH2.0 the GAS tariffs will not decrease. Here, MATIC takes an advantage, since it has placed its transaction fees in the range of $0.0005 to $0.2, which is minuscule compared to ETH’s $12. Polygon has saved more than $140 million in GAS fees so far.
- Variety of scaling solutions: Polygon has 3 live scaling solutions, 3 in development and 1 in beta testing, which clearly means that Polygon is preparing for ETH 2.0.
Polygon Matic can reach $5 and $3: What are the running projects based on Polygon?
Can Polygon Matic Reach $5: Some Calculations
At the current price Polygon Matic will have to go up 7 times to reach 5 dollars. Here’s how and when Matic can reach $5:
|If Matic earns 10%||In the next 20 years|
|If Matic earns 20%||In the next 11 years|
|If Matic earns 30%||In the next 7 years|
|If Matic earns 50%||In the next 5 years|
Can Polygon Matic Reach $3: Some Calculations
|If Matic earns 10%||In the next 14 years|
|If Matic earns 20%||In the next 8 years|
|If Matic earns 30%||In the next 5 years|
|If Matic earns 50%||In the next 4 years|
Can Polygon Matic Reach $3: Conclusion
With the development of blockchain technology, cryptocurrency is now no longer just about the token but about the development of the ecosystem. Polygon in this field has become one of the most important players. Instead of competing with Ethereum, Polygon is positioning itself as a blockchain to fill the void that ETH or the rest of the blockchains have created.
Polygon has a higher chance of reaching both $3 and $5. Polygon’s all-time high was close to $3, so reaching $3 and $5 won’t be a big deal for Matic. However, the current market condition may not be favorable for Polygon to reach $5 or even $3 this year.